Samsung Galaxy S II gets some preview CM10 Jelly Bean love in its turn
0. phoneArena 25 Jul 2012, 07:23 posted on
The original, one and only international version of the Samsung Galaxy S II just joined the ranks of handsets with preview CyanogenMod 10 builds today. The thing might not be suitable for your daily driver, as it was just posted by codeworkx over at XDA-Devs, but these earlies catch up very quickly to stable releases, if history is any indication...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sjtempo9x (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
waiting for official of SamSung's update and I'll order one :D
2. sorcio46 (Posts: 392; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
CyanogenMod 10 and 9 are way better than the stock ones
8. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
no, because of closed HW drivers' licenses you can not install and play many apps and games from market (+ problems with HW video decoding)
and thats more important than a little better user UI
therefore I recommend buying Nexus with concessions (no microsd, fm radio, ...)
4. SleepingOz (Posts: 2373; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Finally some CM10/Jellybean love for the GSII!
But I'll wait for a more stable build to be released, may be in 3 weeks or so.
6. networkdood (Posts: 5237; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, I have CM10 4.1.1 on my captivate - amazing on my old phone.
7. doody (Posts: 14; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
I have to be honest, I am yet to find any Rom that actually works 100%, they always seem to have problems, phone calls, lag, force close, and a bunch of smaller anoying bugs. I put my phone back to original stock ICS unrooted, and works great. I'll wait for official!