Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile switches to ridiculous speed, overclocked beyond 1.8GHz
2. shayan (Posts: 124; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
thats why everyone is rooting their android or jailbreaking their iphones.
4. c1985 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
"Everyone" is less then 10%...
9. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Shayan, don't write foolish comments. c1989, has alrdy proven you wrong. Read your sources better before you colment.
12. shayan (Posts: 124; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
I really dont see any point for your comment.
already proven me wrong?
I certainly didnt mean EVERYONE. though I thought they are more than 10 percent. I meant manufacture setting is not the best. jailbreaking makes iphone more functional, and if you dont mess with it so much, it offers the same speed.
and, the sources you are talking about, are more than 2 years old.
here is a more recent one:
3. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
bet the exynos at 1.2ghz is still better.. lol.
6. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
LOL that's exactly what I thought!
WE CAAANNNT STOP IT'S TOOO DANGERROUUSSS!
7. Nick_T (Posts: 122; Member since: 27 May 2011)
I'm happy someone did spot my Spaceballs reference.
8. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
As long as your radar isn't jammed it's quite obvious. ;)
5. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Overclock it alittle more and you have your own heater for the winter!
13. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Now that's what I call multi-purposed.
Still waiting on the toaster capability though. :P
14. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
What a newb, you don't set your lowest voltage high or set it at that at start.
16. Enough-Is-Never-Enough (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
The thing for me is I am not a major fan of any one phone maker over the next. The thing that does have my attention is Motorola's webtop feature. That puts me in a postion where I pretty much have to choose a Motorola phone to get the webtop feature. As mentioned before I'm not biased towards one phone maker over another. I want Samsung's Galaxy screen size but I want Motorola's webtop feature (keyboard and mouse of course). Does anybody know if any other phone manufacturer's are coming out with there own webtop-like feature or am I stuck sticking to only Motorola to get something like the webtop. I saw something about a webtop-like device for the Evo 4g but the description did not say anyting about keyoard/mouse connections, plus it seemd like it was only for EVo 4g. ????????????????? I will post this same comment on a few other threads in case no one see's it here so don't be annoyed if you see this post on 6-7 other threads!!! (maybe more if I don't get a response)