Click on any of the links below to place yourself right in the middle of the topic that interests you about the Galaxy S II.
We will be doing some more tests, feature overviews and comparisons with it in the coming weeks, so stay tuned to this post for everything Samsung Galaxy S II-related from PhoneArena.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Review: We examine in-depth the Galaxy S II design, features, performance and interface, complete with a video review.
- Samsung Galaxy S II thickness comparison: The Galaxy S II is the thinnest phone with 4.3" display, and we stack it up to some of the other bikini bodies out there.
- Samsung Galaxy S II vs LG Optimus 2X benchmark comparison tests: Dual-core chipset fight through standardized synthetic benchmark testing, we won't spoil the fun, just look it up, with video to prove.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Extreme Unboxing: A job you love needs sacrifice - Samsung UK takes our editor Basil Kronfli to do some unorthodox Extreme Unboxing hanging from a cliff in the Snowdonia mountain range.
- Super AMOLED Plus vs Super AMOLED - to the PenTile matrix and back: We compare the Super AMOLED display on the first Samsung Galaxy S to the new and improved Super AMOLED Plus technology used for the 4.3" screen on the Samsung Galaxy S II.
- NOVA Display vs Super AMOLED Plus vs Retina Display vs IPS-LCD: An extended comparison of the Samsung Galaxy S II screen to the other mobile display technologies out there.
- TouchWiz 4.0 Walkthrough: An epic journey through the newest version of Samsung's TouchWiz Android overlay, with a hefty video review to boot
- Samsung Galaxy S II Photo editor and Video maker apps review: Video maker and Photo editor are now an integral part of TouchWiz 4.0, and we potter about with some media editing for your viewing pleasure
- Samsung Galaxy S II vs LG Optimus 2X vs Nokia N8 vs Apple iPhone 4 - Camera comparison: We pit the snappers on some of the most popular smartphones currently out there against the 8MP camera on the Samsung Galaxy S II
Stay tuned for more home-baked PhoneArena coverage of the Samsung Galaxy S II - one of the finest Android specimen to date.