Samsung Galaxy S II Plus press photos leak out, coming at MWC?
1. samuellee1996 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
lol.. so this is the ics version of sgs2??
2. nyamo (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
im hoping that samsung will release the kernel source for ics during mwc. if they're going to show off a new ics phone, only makes snese
3. clevername (Posts: 1379; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
January 28th huh? And that will be a Thursday? Hmmm what year will that be?
4. bloodline (Posts: 676; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
i do hope its not the s3 tho but it looks wicked
5. evolutionqy7 (Posts: 38; Member since: 27 May 2011)
This looks fake. If you zoom in on the picture you can see pixels not matching around the buttons in a circle. Just looks like some one likes to cut and paste ;)
6. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
It says 04/27 is on a Wednesday... was true for 2011... not 2012!
7. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
looks prettty nice i llike it.. hopefully the screens has a better pixel density and itll be perfect!
19. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
ICS + 720p display? You mean the G-Nexus...?
24. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
I'm on ATT :( I'd like an LTE phone!! =D
10. jove39 (Posts: 1130; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
hmmm...nice try samsung to keep us engaged untill sgs3 comes...but we aint falling for this...will overclock mine to 1.6 ;)
11. baldilocks (Posts: 410; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
It will probably still be WVGA and not an HD display.
12. baldilocks (Posts: 410; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
I'd rather have a physical home button.
14. kshell1 (Posts: 1112; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
looks like a nice refresh....but i think ill just download a ics ROM and oc it to 1.8ghz
15. deepinsideyourmom (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
This is a good phone, but I am not interested where the hell is the gs3.
16. protozeloz (Posts: 5188; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
O see the buttons over there rather unesesary and may even cause problems
17. protozeloz (Posts: 5188; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
but for what I see in there is good that they seemed to keep the launcher a la ICS and added some things on top this is what EVERYONE should try to do. start from scratch and make new apps based on 4.0 instead of porting those 3.0 home apps and other things
28. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
that notion was forced upon by google to manufacturers
18. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
"If you don’t go with on-screen buttons and then remove the menu button from the physicals, you are simply put, screwed."
-Droid-life ... calling it an obvious fake.
20. nyamo (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
fake or not i still want a damn white phone, and not the POS skyrocket
21. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I wonder if this is what is coming to t-mobile as the sgs2 blaze.
22. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Maybe this will be Samsung's answer to the SGS 3 like the iPhone 4S was to the iPhone 5
PLEASE call it the Samsung Galaxy S2S!!!
23. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
samsung galaxy S2S !?! funny stuff!!
26. vishu9 (Posts: 226; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
FAKE! Apart from all the reasons cited above by everyone, the date specifies 4/27!! Does that mean April??! I know it says Barcelona and we're all very excited for any news on a successor to S2, but seriously do we go on entertaining every loony cartoon drawn to pass off as the Next Big Thing?!! :P
27. greathero1 (Posts: 399; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Love the look of Touchwiz in this picture.
29. grizzlybrett13 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
With ICS phyical buttons are no longer needed as there are in the video interface and with the SIII on its way ill just kick back and wait