Samsung Galaxy S II Photo editor and Video maker apps review
0. phoneArena posted on 20 May 2011, 09:53
We review the media editing apps Photo editor and Video maker on the Samsung Galaxy S II, that are now an integral part of the TouchWiz 4.0 interface...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. protozeloz posted on 20 May 2011, 10:20 1 0
Sammy seems to be pushing itself on promotions this year
2. rtimi26 posted on 20 May 2011, 10:47 0 0
How does this compare to the iphone movie maker app
3. releaseit!!! (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 11:49 0 0
samsung please release this in india...plleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee
4. andro (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 12:21 0 0
This is a feature which comes free with the phones software yet Apple somehow gets away with charging its idrones 4.99 to use this type of feature.
8. protozeloz posted on 21 May 2011, 12:41 0 0
like this one?
5. sniperace posted on 20 May 2011, 12:24 3 0
The 21st is susppose to be the end of the world. I don't mind dying, but not without my Galaxy SII. Hurry up and release it for sprint so i can at least die happy!!!...LOL
6. jthiagesan posted on 20 May 2011, 13:21 0 0
release it first then you can test the apps!!!!
9. C3PO (unregistered) posted on 22 May 2011, 05:18 0 0
I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 and love this phone. The Video Maker software is good but not brilliant. This video demonstrates its flaws in that transitions are not smooth -- in fact quite jerky and any cuts start with the next shot on a freeze frame for half a second when it should start instantly with the clip moving.
Would love Samsung to spend some more time optimising this software ... imovie runs great on iphones with much lesser hardware. Hoping Video Maker can catch up properly.