Samsung Galaxy S II HD may be headed to the UK
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jan 2012, 18:59
Last week, we heard about an HD version of the Samsung Galaxy S II which would be coming to AT&T "in the coming months" and now it looks like the same phone will be hitting the UK as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. henrickrw posted on 16 Jan 2012, 19:23 10 4
1.5 GHZ CPU?... Give me a break.. Qualcomm Snapdragon... That´s a waste.
I rather my GS2 1.2 GHZ Exynos all the way...
2. cheetah2k posted on 16 Jan 2012, 19:35 3 1
Agreed.. Even a TI chipset like the Galaxy Nexus would have done...... Gotta love that 4.65" screen though... what a winner :)
4. remixfa posted on 16 Jan 2012, 19:40 2 1
the exynos can clock up to 1.5ghz. thats how its clocked in the Note. The only problem is that i dont think the exynos is LTE capable. Unless they move to the new 4212 exynos.. which has at least a decent chance of happening since it started sampling a few months ago.
5. henrickrw posted on 16 Jan 2012, 19:44 5 3
I´m happy with HSPA up to 21MBPS..... No need for Wimax or LTE
6. remixfa posted on 16 Jan 2012, 19:52 4 3
exactly. real world difference isnt that much more dramatic to justify the loss of exynos and trading it for the crapdragon.
Oh well, I'll just keep holding out for the SGS3. If i didnt use wifi tether so much, i would have broken down and bought an international sgs2 by now. I dont care if its 3g or 4g as they are both plenty fast.., as long as its not EDGE.. lol.
7. DROIDX0430 posted on 16 Jan 2012, 20:24 1 6
U r the taco of android...talk....u really dont know much....remixfa
12. biophone posted on 16 Jan 2012, 23:00 4 0
No you are :). What he said was dead on correct.
8. imkyle posted on 16 Jan 2012, 21:24 0 0
The unlocked Galaxy Note is only HSPA+ 21mps and not LTE correct?
9. henrickrw posted on 16 Jan 2012, 21:35 1 0
Correct.... At least the international version....
10. imkyle posted on 16 Jan 2012, 21:37 0 0
so I'm guessing that the version coming to AT&T is going to be a Qualcomm chip?
11. Mario1017 posted on 16 Jan 2012, 21:39 3 0
You obviously haven't tried the SII with the qualcomm, I dont see why people hate on the MSM, its faster that the Tegra 2, TI, and Exynos, the only thing that people hate is the GPU in it. and its not bad at all, just not the best.
13. thelegend6657 posted on 17 Jan 2012, 00:14 2 2
I like snapdragon more . That's my personal choice when it comes to CPU for android