Samsung Galaxy S I9000 update for Android 2.2.1 is available through Kies
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Jan 2011, 15:29
Owners in Sweden report that they're seeing it being pushed through Samsung's desktop application Kies, but it's unclear as to whether or not the upgrade will be pushed to other regions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cheetah2k posted on 18 Jan 2011, 15:36 0 0
JPY has been out for about 2 months (albeit not on Kies). Its not a bad update, but certainly not 2.3....
2.2.1 also brings in OTA kies support - about fekking time!
2. Tråget (unregistered) posted on 18 Jan 2011, 16:13 0 0
Are you sure? I don't think there's any OTA...
You get keis air, but that's another story. Could be wrong thou. In fact, I hope I am!!! =)
3. cheetah2k posted on 18 Jan 2011, 19:54 0 0
You are wrong.
2.2.1 supports OTA updates - why don't you download the latest firmware pack fromwww.samfirmware.com install it yourself (current EU build is actually JS3) using Odin, go to settings -> about, then select "update".
If you need further evidence, go check out XDA Developers.
5. Tråget (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 02:24 0 0
Sorry, my bad! Didn't have it on the other 2.2.1 builds. Finally OTA, sweet! :-P
4. bangsar (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 00:17 0 0
have updated this in malaysia and I must say, its improved tremendously. Very little lag since
7. demontranoth (unregistered) posted on 29 Jan 2011, 11:33 0 0
I bought my SGS in belgium and upgraded to 2.2 there. Now that I am in Morocco do you know wether I can update to 2.2.1 here?
8. balaradu (unregistered) posted on 09 Feb 2011, 10:39 0 0
Here is a tutorial on How to update Your SGS to I9000XFJS2 how to unlock it and how to root ithttp://www.sh-phones.com/?p=133
9. gpsanjay2009 (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2011, 03:27 0 0
how to upgrade my samsung galaxy s 2.2.1 firmware to someother latesttttt...can sumone help me plssssssssssss