Samsung Galaxy S Duos is a cheap, dual-SIM Galaxy S III look alike
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jul 2012, 09:33
So far, Samsung’s Galaxy Duos lineup of dual-SIM devices has been a pretty popular choice in developing markets where people want to have two SIM cards…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. JunkCreek posted on 31 Jul 2012, 10:15 3
one sim slot for everyday phone calls and sms. another is for unlimited data plan services. i've told sony ericsson the reason for making dual sim phone especially for asian - indonesian, but they ignore it. as we in indonesia doesn't have to unlock carrier provider. we are here free of choice to buy phone what we want and uses carrier services the one we like or you just can change your number anytime you like. and dual sim for my purpose is to use one slot as regular phone functions such as calls and sms and the other one is for monthly data plan services.
and now, dual sims become debatable but for me it is a must so no need to spent more for usb modem as i can use my dual sims phone to handle both.
5. JunkCreek posted on 31 Jul 2012, 11:26 3
two phones is a burden. two sims card for two different carriers is a gift. heheheh.
6. Cyan3boN posted on 31 Jul 2012, 12:23 2
Create one desgn and use it with all the phones, such a cheapo you are Samsng, u should get some motivation outta HTC, no wonder your phones are sold cheap.
7. Bluesky02 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 12:31 3
Wonderful Low-end Samsung Phone, they bring value for money
8. Y_S_L posted on 31 Jul 2012, 13:03 3
Why couldn't they make, or do that with the S3, and charge the public an extra £50 or £100....
9. Roomaku posted on 31 Jul 2012, 13:13 3
Yay not one comment about Apple! OH crap! It looks nice just as sleek in my opinion!
12. E.N. posted on 31 Jul 2012, 13:55 1
I think it actually looks better and more proportionate smaller
10. Gaurav008 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 13:22 0
yes..i think in it will launch in india in about a months time...
13. Gaurav008 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 13:59 1
bdw it has 1Ghz processor..much like the galaxy s.
14. skymitch89 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 14:55 3
So this is supposed to have ICS and TouchWiz with only 512MB RAM? If they can get this going without much troubles, then I don't see why the original Galaxy S devices don't get ICS.
16. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 31 Jul 2012, 19:36 1
this news was so last couple of weekd ago in gsmarena!
nut this looks promising! i hope only around $230-250 off contract!
cheaper than one v!
this will be acer gallant duos best enemy!!!(if anyone wants to buy acer phone)
17. catt4u posted on 01 Aug 2012, 05:12 0
I ordered this one last week and according track & trace it's in transit to Europe :)
Estimated delivery time to Europe is 12 ~ 20 days.
18. Samsomesh posted on 01 Aug 2012, 07:37 0
If it is priced below Rs.15000 its going to my next devices!!
19. pegasso posted on 02 Aug 2012, 00:59 0
PA should update their "The Best Dual SIM Phones" article
23. sonuchauhan posted on 19 Sep 2012, 06:01 0
who one best plz tell me sony solo ,sony go ,sony miro and samsung s duos