Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q official images show up, strutting its QWERTY
0. phoneArena 13 Aug 2012, 03:52 posted on
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q is supposed to be a nice QWERTY-laden addition to T-Mobile's Android stable, as we first saw it about a month ago. Now it leaked as an official press shot, showing August 15 on the homescreen, so we'd wager to guess Wednesday will be the launch date...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
kinda weird that a phone is going to be launched in two more days and we only know so much about it..... Still interested in it though :)
22. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
if only motorola made a 5.3 phablet with 1080p display and a qwerty like the droid 3. that would be epic
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
meh....4.3 would be right on the money ;)
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
it is 4@ inch with 367 ppi
check specifications here
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
welp...........ahhhh it has the S3 chip and thats all i needed to know.........I guess the photon q will be the best qwerty after all
17. SkOne (Posts: 87; Member since: 02 May 2012)
its an s3, the adreno 220 only runs on the s3, s4 uses the adreno 225. s4 pro will utilize the adreno 320.
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5634; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I know what the specs provided by the link above are. the S4 is the 8960, the link above shows it as an 8260 but I'm relatively sure that's wrong.
19. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I sure hope so man....and for some reason Im still hoping it's 4.3 inches instead but you never know
20. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5634; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, at least there will be the Photon Q like you mentioned.
7. tigermcm (Posts: 743; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
whats with these long names for phones? I remember when it was one name or just the phone model number now the phone names are a sentence long
9. snowgator (Posts: 3276; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
It is almost comical.....
But other then the name's use of the entire alphabet, it could be a solid option for those that like qwerty goodness. T-Mobile usually has a couple of good ones to choose from.
8. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
367 ppi are you sure kind of too much for a side slider but its still just a rumor though
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5634; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
what do you mean too much for a side slider? what does it's keyboard have to do with it? xD
10. iWork4T-MO (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Well we here at T-Mobile have not heard one thing about this device we know just as much as every one here lol....so i doubt if it will release on the 15th if it does it will only be online and only in our high volume stores so we will see!!!
otherwise from the looks here pretty neat device our customers that love our galaxy line up would love the qwerty keyboard addition
26. oceanbabi (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Hey, iWork4T-MO: Any new info on this? Like, ahem, a date?? B-)! I haven't looked forward to a phone as much as I'm looking forward to this phone since the Motorola Droid 2! We're 2 weeks past the "rumored" release date and I am soooo close to going with the Motorola Photon Q instead ... but I REALLY, REALLY wanted this. Harumph! Do you have any info you can share? Thanks either way. :)
11. pankajgupta (Posts: 59; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
And here I hope for a dual core Xperia Pro Successor.. probably Xperia S Pro :)
would be a perfect addition to Sony's army to take on others :)
PS: I already own Xperia Pro and it is awesome :)
12. buccob (Posts: 1542; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I bought to my girlfriend the Xperia Pro too.. and I was having an Atrix at the time...
The Pro when it was new was amazing, and it outperformed the Atrix in several areas, but having such limited internal memory and ram make the Xperia Pro a slug after adding some applications, and now my GF complains a lot that it takes forever to do anything (specially now that she compares it to my new Galaxy S3)
I am waiting on a worthy qwerty successor to my gf's Pro.
15. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5634; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i have a friend that will probably be interested in this. o:
16. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2555; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
If these specs are correct, this phone will have the highest ppi of any phone released yet. Impressive.
21. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
WHY DAFUQ EVERYONE RELEASING Q?
BLAZE Q? PHOTON Q? OPTIMUS Q? IS THIS A CONSPIRICY?
i PROMISE YOU WE WILL SEE A ONE Q, DROID Q, XPERIA Q
23. downphoenix (Posts: 2378; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
This is better than the Photon Q for sure! Why did it have to be T-mo?
24. 12013E12T (Posts: 37; Member since: 08 Sep 2009)
I'd probably look into getting this if I was on T-Mobile