Samsung Galaxy S 4: what we think we know
0. phoneArena 12 Mar 2013, 11:21 posted on
The closer we get to the official Samsung Galaxy S 4 unveiling, the more hype gets accumulated around the Korean company's new flagship. And as it usually happens prior to any major announcement, the rumor mill is spinning at full speed, bringing all sorts of clues as to what the handset will have in its arsenal of features. To tell you the truth, many of the speculations we've heard so far seem quite plausible, especially since a number of them are backed up by solid evidence. Others, however, we aren't willing to trust, yet we've included them in today's Samsung Galaxy S 4 rumor round-up anyway, just to let you know what you shouldn't expect out of the upcoming handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
42. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
i dont think thats the s4.. maybe a higher mid-range
45. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
i love samsung but this is garbage desgin if this is it. HTC will take my money and win me over this year.
56. Taters (Posts: 3656; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I tried defecting to HTC a grand total of 4 times and Sony once. Trust me, HTC just sucks.
48. MelvinPainter (Posts: 53; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
I like the iPhone where I don't have to think. It tells me what programs to use, how I should display my information, and who to call.
49. AppleFan91 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
Ugh, I was hoping this wouldnt be a Samsung Galaxy 3S, but these rumors are making it appear to.
50. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
We all know the phone will be the best selling not best looking. We leave hardware to HTC undisputed king. Samsung is software all marketing is based on software except for screen size.
53. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
The S4 sounds promising. Samsung is a great company, but it has strong competition in this sector as well. I think the real potential winners are the consumers themselves, having more choices available to them :o)
54. Ale749 (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
Because of the design, I can say that Samsung runs the same way as Apple: Lack of innovation
55. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Its not fully glossy finish on the back like the GS3 or Note 2 , it has some sort of pattern . Observe closely
57. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I don understand y Samsung cant use a metallic back plate which is removable , just like Nokia did with the C7 , 700 & 701 .!
61. bluebayou (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
not quite sure what to make of this yet. however, I really do wanna swap out my Nokia for a Samsung lol. Do you guys know if this phone will work with external battery packs such as the ones on newtrent.com ? greatly appreciate the help~
65. biophone (Posts: 1896; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
It won't be anything surprising. A little disappointing if anything. That is what happens when expectations are so high! This is my guess
5 inch screen
2500 MaH battery
Exynos outside of US with 2g of ram
It will be made of plastic
13 MP camera
71. imkyle (Posts: 1030; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
What we know is that the US version with LTE is going to have a quad core processor with the Snapdragon 600 series, 2GB of ram, a full HD screen, better shooter back and front, 4.2 Jellybean, bigger battery, bigger screen 4.99-5.00 size, and possibly a different screen... the only thing we don't know if the date of availability, storage options, and colors.