Samsung Galaxy S 4 rumors officially denied
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2012, 03:55 posted on
Well, what do you know, the rumors about a Samsung Galaxy S 4 smartphone coming in early 2013 have been put to rest. This morning, the Korean company took to Twitter and stated (in Korean) that the speculation being spread by the media is not true...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
The Korean language script looks cool .. But just couldn't understand anything .. Regarding the message it is just stating the obvious ..
2. Medel (Posts: 83; Member since: 31 May 2011)
that's the Number that i'm waiting for. i hope they release it in 2014!
3. savezo007 (Posts: 41; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
hopefully they release it in 2014 or 15, i want to buy an s3 then i heard that a new ones coming out, wait till i have my s3 for at least 2 years then release or i will hav to go with the nokia lumia 920 or note 2
4. Medel (Posts: 83; Member since: 31 May 2011)
I like the nokia lumia 920. but i really want to see the future what is the best smartphones.. or i'll wait 2014 or 2015 to buy a new smartphone i still got my nokia 808.
5. savezo007 (Posts: 41; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
all that is pushing me away from the lumia 920 is that it has windows os on it and i like apps well windows os is cool but the apps where are the apps!!!!!
6. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Don't fall into the trap I'm in. You see a upcoming phone and decide to get it but as it's about to be released another phone is announced so you wait for that. It's a never ending cycle and you'll never buy a phone.
7. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I am not buying this refute.
It would be in Samsung's best interest to release it earlier. May release leaves too little space for ruling the market if Apple sticks to late december for iPhone releases.
With march release for the galaxy, both phones would have about six months left for one before the other.
8. ajac09 (Posts: 1107; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
oh everyone can read Korean.. NOT if it was an apple message in Korean bet your sweet ass they would have put a translaton up
10. aahmed215 (Posts: 70; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
The article tells you what they are basically saying on Twitter. That's all you need to know. Also, why would Apple post in Korean on Twitter? They are an American company.
9. Iphone4 (unregistered)
Good I just bought my S3. wait at least 12 months
11. agostinho (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Hey everybody ma point tha
i just wnna u 2 knw is when the Samsumg's
goin to take out if the S4 in the Market
And hw much probably will it be?