Samsung Galaxy S 4 launching with global LTE at the end of April
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 18:33 posted on
We're still pretty early on in the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S 4 at Radio City in New York City, but we've already gotten a ton of information. It seems as though Samsung understands that all of the info has been leaked, so it is just running through bullet points at a break-neck pace. But, that also means we already have one of the key bits of info: the release date...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1463; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
only 4 work at once ...so its still a Quad Core chipset
16. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, it's similar to Nvidia's 4+1 set-up but in this case it's 4+4.
21. linneti15 (Posts: 49; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
overall the phone has 8 cores, but effectively it has only four at any one time
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4173; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
8 cores, only 4 activated at a time. I thought we were over this?
15. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
the sad part is that android needs the 8 cores to compete with the speed of iphone and Blackberry
17. Rydsmith (Posts: 321; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
I'm just going to leave this here.
3. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Samsung have shot themselves in the foot here,android users like change. Doing an apple and re releasing the exact same phones won't sit. Won't be getting an s3 myself! Htc one maybe? Note 3 maybe?!
7. dc0321 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
agree .i got an s3 and i wont be getting a s4. this is the same story like apple when it go from the 4s to the 5....i think most of the people who got the s3 wont be getting the s4.hope others will like it....samsung! can u stop copying apple .copy someone else please .wo want something different
5. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
this guy on stage in the live unpack is an idiot insted of saying upload pictures to google + he say facebook wtf its an andriod phone make google shine
13. Rydsmith (Posts: 321; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Yeah. Upload the photo to a service no honestly uses!
I love G+, and think it's a great Facebook substitue, but until Google becomes aggressive and integrates into Android/Chrome to the point you HAVE to use it...it will not have the FB numbers or activity.
8. scsa852k (Posts: 328; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Damn, most of the leaks are becoming legit these days.
These are all the information we knew already, Sammy's just confirming it to us.