Samsung Galaxy S 4 cases and flip covers appear online
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2013, 08:18 posted on
Although at this time nobody knows for sure what the Samsung Galaxy S 4 will look like, accessories for it have already found their way to the listings of at least one online retailer. Mobile Fun in the U.K. is now accepting pre-orders for a variety of protective Galaxy S 4 cases, including hard polycarbonate shells and ones made of flexible...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. abdane (Posts: 494; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
we can see 2 different designs and layouts... could there be choices for te design ??? :P
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What I mean it look's cool is the cases, because the cases are colorful, I didn't say the prototype of the phone look's cool. :(
28. wp8forever (unregistered)
oh ok now it make sense.
18. wp8forever (unregistered)
cool lol lol lol cool what same lookin as s3 that's cool to u pls .
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Please read the No.16 comment.
2. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
The first pics confirm the design of the leaked GS4 in video, dissapointing.
7. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
These are not even for sale yet and are rendered images mimicking the leak so how does it confirm anything?
25. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
I will laugh at your face when the design of the SIV turns out as the one leaked in the video
33. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
LAUGHING AT YOUR FACE NOW. You just got banned. hahahahaha
35. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Letting you know I'm still laughing the S4 turned out to be the one in the leak. XD
12. tech2 (Posts: 3425; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
No they aren't, as utard said they are only rendered images. Infact the last two are actually for sale (click on the mobile fun link to see). Also, the last 2 look different then the first 3 !
3. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
so, that Chinese prototype was the real S4.
15. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
This is hardly confirming anything as there are two layouts for backpanel gadgets likestereo, flash etc.
23. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
i am gonna buy htc one . s4 is garbage
4. imkyle (Posts: 1072; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed that the design was very similar to the S III, but "if it ain't broken, why fix it". I'm guessing the 5th generation will be a completely different design. We all know the processor and the camera is going to be a beast, so the S IV will be about specs and not design this year.
19. wp8forever (unregistered)
I love how positive you are about , what you like , that's how apple ppl feel , same way .
32. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 140; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
More people need to think like you. Everyone hates because it may look the same. So the hell what? Get over it you booty bruised haters.
6. Diego! (Posts: 555; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Mmm I don't know what to believe anymore, so I won't believe anything until I see the new device 'onstage' tomorrow evening :D
8. DarkShadow (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
look it will come two Samsung phone or maybe could the mimi too who knows but it will come men... l cant wait to see the new phone that have Samsung
9. uvaman (Posts: 35; Member since: 14 Jan 2013)
Last two cases could be for new Samsung Galaxy S3 which we could hear that galaxy s3 will get improved version.
10. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Eh! It's exactly the same as the S3...Probably won't know the difference except for the guts/hardware inside... Samsung is becoming more like the fruit company when it comes to upgrading their phones, if you know what i mean... Oh, wait.
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It looks ugly like the S3, S2 looks much better with the candy bar design!
Not another curvy phone!
26. oister85 (Posts: 487; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
hey curve phones are ergonomic, its easy to hold on the hand.
13. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I was at a meeting before where reps where showing us a list of cases to stock for the iPhone 5 a few months before the iPhone 5 design was fully released. The case companies showed us the cases in the iPhone 4s shape and said they all be the same styling but in the iPhone 5 eventual shape when apple unveiled it. I reckon similar here,the cases will look like this design but shape isn't final
17. micmic9999 (Posts: 12; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
i am thinking that tomorrow Sammy will release 4 types of Galaxy S4. What you do you think? One for each region. Americas, Europe, China and International version :) this is just a stretch but possible :D
21. supa_dupa (Posts: 78; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Plastic case over plastic phone - Two turkeys do not make an Eagle ...
22. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 421; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
i think its going to look like THAT... not THIS.
29. _PHug_ (Posts: 444; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Those cases don't look like they are for the same phone