Samsung Galaxy S 4 accessories include Flip Covers and heart rate monitor
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2013, 21:15
What can be more exciting than buying a new Samsung Galaxy S 4? How about buying a number of accessories for your new phone including a second battery, a heart rate monitor and various cases and Flip Covers that are designed to protect your new high-end phone; all of these Samsung branded products are available from U.K. retailer Clove...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LDC207X posted on 15 Mar 2013, 21:24 6 0
seriously the smart cover is genius. copyright infringements aside.....all phone brands should make a smart cover.
2. Taters posted on 15 Mar 2013, 21:31 9 2
I don't like a cover in the way, not even on my tablets where a stand would be useful. However, yes, the cover has more innovation than the HTC One and yet people say the GS4 is not innovative. Go figure.
Very cool how you can answer the call and view things from that box with the cover closed. I wonder if they use a sensor or you download an app.
8. LDC207X posted on 15 Mar 2013, 22:23 1 6
I know right! kickstands help out SOO much more then a flip covers. Idk why kickstands never took off? I agree the flip cover innovated, but more then the One? lol yeah right.
The GS4 is fancy and all but its just a bigger GS3. Hey that sounds like this one company I know....-__-
Htc One FTW
15. g2a5b0e posted on 16 Mar 2013, 00:37 8 1
The S4 is actually a smaller S3 with a larger screen.
16. LDC207X posted on 16 Mar 2013, 02:33 1 4
It still looks the same but thanks for the correction
18. g2a5b0e posted on 16 Mar 2013, 08:42 3 0
I think it looks similar. Not the same. For instance, the iPhone 3G & 3GS are identical. The 4 & 4S are also identical. With the S4, they increased the screen size, made the phone less curvy, narrowed the bezels, the home button is the same color as the phone now, the home button is also a different shape, they moved the speaker from next to the camera to the bottom of the phone, moved the flash from next to the camera to under it, changed the pattern on the finish, & added a metal ring around the outside of the phone. That's 9 physical changes that ensure you will never confuse the two. Definitely not the same.
EDIT: The S4 actually has more in common physically with the Note 2 than the S3.
9. vincelongman posted on 15 Mar 2013, 22:25 2 4
Apple is the best at finding innovations and adapting and combining them to make even better, e.g. smart cover (tablet stand+screen cover+waking up when opened like a laptop), mag-safe (asian rice cookers cables+charging cable).
10. LDC207X posted on 15 Mar 2013, 22:46 0 1
Apple is the best. They did start this whole phone race era lol.
but the smart cover is the only cover you ever need. Did samsung ever make one for there tablets? also I think Apple had some kind of patent that showed a cover with a screen, so maybe there already working on it?
11. xperiaDROID posted on 15 Mar 2013, 23:09 4 1
Let's hope that Apple will not disappoint us, well we all know now Apple is going lower and lower....
13. LDC207X posted on 15 Mar 2013, 23:43 2 0
yeah there in a funk right now lol
3. aztaxia12295 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 21:32 0 0
the gaming controller goes up to 6.3 inches. this is crucial so it needs to be fixed. why? does 6.3 inches ring a bell to anyone???
4. MrJerry posted on 15 Mar 2013, 21:51 3 0
No mention about S Band?
I wanna seriously try that one when running
5. MrJerry posted on 15 Mar 2013, 21:54 0 0
7. CX3NT3_713 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 22:22 0 0
That pouch seems, like a old man thing?? Idk...
20. Taters posted on 16 Mar 2013, 11:30 0 0
I think Samsung and Korea and some other foreign countries still like that type of style which fits the shiny chrome edge style Samsung and LG insist on. Like the wood grain interior trim that they still use in some luxury Sedans, it looks really old man and cheap to a lot of people. But it looks sophisticated and great to others.
24. laheelahee posted on 18 Mar 2013, 10:57 0 0
they should make a belt clip for business men.. my dad would love that
12. Daftama posted on 15 Mar 2013, 23:17 0 1
This is Andriod chat s4 chat take icrap to icrap blog
17. belovedson posted on 16 Mar 2013, 03:12 0 0
the s band will be really popular if priced right
19. fsahin posted on 16 Mar 2013, 10:10 0 0
ONE pls , I don't like same plastic and same design.
21. airstream25 posted on 16 Mar 2013, 13:24 0 0
How about an extended battery like 4000 mAh or so?
22. rdemon posted on 16 Mar 2013, 18:58 0 0
It's funny how HTC was bashing the GS4 at the Samsung event but earlier confirmed today that they will not be carrying the HTC One on Verizon wireless which is the "number one" carrier in the U.S. with At&t following behind it. The GS4 is definitely gonna win the battle in the Android front.
23. g2a5b0e posted on 17 Mar 2013, 00:20 0 0
The S4 would sell more even if the One was coming to Verizon, by at least 5 to 1, I would say.