Samsung Galaxy S 4 Group Play and S Translator demo
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2013, 07:31
If you have enough friends or family around with those Galaxy devices you might have heard about, is that you can "daisy chain" them in a Group Play scenario, where, besides joint gaming and file exchange, you can play music distributed amongst all the speakers, and make a five-channel surround sound performance if you wish...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID posted on 15 Mar 2013, 07:43 5 0
Wait, S Translator? LG has Q Translator! That's strange......
2. smallworld posted on 15 Mar 2013, 07:52 6 5
Samsung stole ideas from everyone, apps and other manufacturers.
5. rusticguy posted on 15 Mar 2013, 08:53 7 1
And everyone store from Motorola, Ericson, Nokia etc. So what's the big deal. Everyone steals but not everyone is successful with implementation.
8. dexter_jdr posted on 15 Mar 2013, 09:58 0 0
atleast nokia made wireless charging cool.
9. SleepingOz posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:55 0 1
The reason why they focused on the promotion of the wireless charging feature is because they had barely anymore feature to promote.
4. temuchka1996 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 08:12 3 5
s4 is the smartest phone but definetly not the best looking :(
6. rusticguy posted on 15 Mar 2013, 08:54 5 0
Well if i put this and htc one in a case i like this better .... htc one gives me a feeling of looking at a W8 phone an OS which i hate :)
10. henrickrw posted on 15 Mar 2013, 11:49 1 1
I really don't care about looks. Intelligence is far better than looks. It happens in real life.
11. Taters posted on 15 Mar 2013, 12:31 3 0
Group play should be a hit with the gamers. I personally only play tower defense games now so it's useless to me. But nice to know it is included if I ever do need it, unlike HTC where I cant even zoom in my photographs taken with it on my Nexus 10. The GS4 is about doing whatever you want. The HTC One is about HTC telling you what you should want. That is why Samsung is rolling in the green, not marketing.
12. Taters posted on 15 Mar 2013, 19:23 0 0
Samsung seems to be the only one that realizes the power of WiFi direct. Only Samsung and Sony seem to realize this and are innovating on this front. HTC? Bbwhaha.