Samsung Galaxy S 4 Group Play and S Translator demo
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 07:31 posted on
If you have enough friends or family around with those Galaxy devices you might have heard about, is that you can "daisy chain" them in a Group Play scenario, where, besides joint gaming and file exchange, you can play music distributed amongst all the speakers, and make a five-channel surround sound performance if you wish...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wait, S Translator? LG has Q Translator! That's strange......
2. smallworld (Posts: 427; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Samsung stole ideas from everyone, apps and other manufacturers.
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2819; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And everyone store from Motorola, Ericson, Nokia etc. So what's the big deal. Everyone steals but not everyone is successful with implementation.
8. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1090; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
atleast nokia made wireless charging cool.
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The reason why they focused on the promotion of the wireless charging feature is because they had barely anymore feature to promote.
4. temuchka1996 (Posts: 19; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
s4 is the smartest phone but definetly not the best looking :(
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2819; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Well if i put this and htc one in a case i like this better .... htc one gives me a feeling of looking at a W8 phone an OS which i hate :)
10. henrickrw (Posts: 403; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I really don't care about looks. Intelligence is far better than looks. It happens in real life.
11. Taters (Posts: 2592; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Group play should be a hit with the gamers. I personally only play tower defense games now so it's useless to me. But nice to know it is included if I ever do need it, unlike HTC where I cant even zoom in my photographs taken with it on my Nexus 10. The GS4 is about doing whatever you want. The HTC One is about HTC telling you what you should want. That is why Samsung is rolling in the green, not marketing.
12. Taters (Posts: 2592; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Samsung seems to be the only one that realizes the power of WiFi direct. Only Samsung and Sony seem to realize this and are innovating on this front. HTC? Bbwhaha.