Samsung Galaxy Premier benchmarked again, GPU revealed
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 02:45 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Premier isn't exactly what one would call a secret. Thanks to all the leaks, we know its model name – GT-I9260, as well as some of its more important hardware specs. It is said that the smartphone is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, has a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD display, and the camera on its back is of 8 megapixels. We even saw the device on the AnTuTu website a few days ago with a benchmark result of 7736 points. Interestingly, the Samsung Galaxy Premier has been benchmarked again...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1174; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I really hope this isn't the Galaxy Nexus 2
2. Retro-touch (Posts: 268; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Well its got Touchwiz so there's no chance its the Galaxy Nexus 2
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
There is an OMAP...It's good!
There isn't OMAP 5 (A15)..........it's bad :-(
5. Fayeznoor (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
its OMAP 4470, the same one used in Kindle Fire HD
6. baldilocks (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
There probably won't be a Samsung Nexus phone this time.
7. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its basically a rebranded G-Nexus. Which is fine. It will be a solid lower-mid performer (funny that a 4.6 inch HD screen and dual core are lower-mid now lolol)
9. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1386; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
The G-Nexus has an OMAP4460, not the OMAP4470. GPU wise the 4460 has only half the power or the 4470, and that was one of the worst things of the Nexus. Even if it's only for that I think it's a great improvement.
I think it is a solid mid-performer, being the SIII mini the low-mid one (with the crappy ST processor). But I guess that's a question of what you call mid or low-mid.
This should be a competitor for phones like the Motorola Razr M or the HTC one S.
11. user312 (Posts: 68; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
I really hope this is coming to Sprint I would really want this phone!