Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo could be a new low-end Android smartphone
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Mar 2013, 09:19
Looks like the rumored Galaxy Pocket Plus may not be the only ultra low-end smartphone Samsung has in stock for this year. Word on the street has it that another humble handset is in the works, scheduled to hit the market in May or earlier. The device in question is said to be called the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo, and given its entry-level nature, its specs won't make any jaws drop...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 09:32 3
Low end phones are always welcome for those that can't spent a lot of money on HIGH END versions
3. GALAXY-STORM posted on 06 Mar 2013, 10:22 1
This is just to kill the asha series. It might come with JB aswell.
4. sonofzeus posted on 06 Mar 2013, 10:52 1
Good to see that samsung still has interest in the entry level smart phones.
5. WyclefJean posted on 06 Mar 2013, 11:02 1
THESE FREAKING DUMMIES NEVER GET SOFTWARE UPDATES!! HATE THEM!!
6. jsdechavez posted on 06 Mar 2013, 11:42 0
At the low-end, it's Asha phones at the office. Xperia's and Galaxy's at the mid/high-end.
9. Igneel posted on 06 Mar 2013, 14:03 0
This looks like S3 mini^2 ! I guess Samsung is really sticking to the phrase 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.. I'd really like to see some design changes in Samsung's phone though :(
I'm not a fan but I would really like to see some change in design by Samsung..
10. nokiandroid (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2013, 20:13 0
low end smartphones always never get updates