Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo could be a new low-end Android smartphone
0. phoneArena 06 Mar 2013, 09:19 posted on
Looks like the rumored Galaxy Pocket Plus may not be the only ultra low-end smartphone Samsung has in stock for this year. Word on the street has it that another humble handset is in the works, scheduled to hit the market in May or earlier. The device in question is said to be called the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo, and given its entry-level nature, its specs won't make any jaws drop...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Low end phones are always welcome for those that can't spent a lot of money on HIGH END versions
3. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
This is just to kill the asha series. It might come with JB aswell.
4. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Good to see that samsung still has interest in the entry level smart phones.
5. WyclefJean (Posts: 38; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
THESE FREAKING DUMMIES NEVER GET SOFTWARE UPDATES!! HATE THEM!!
6. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
At the low-end, it's Asha phones at the office. Xperia's and Galaxy's at the mid/high-end.
9. Igneel (unregistered)
This looks like S3 mini^2 ! I guess Samsung is really sticking to the phrase 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.. I'd really like to see some design changes in Samsung's phone though :(
I'm not a fan but I would really like to see some change in design by Samsung..
10. nokiandroid (unregistered)
low end smartphones always never get updates