Samsung Galaxy Player to become a phone with 5.8" screen, dubbed Galaxy Fonblet
0. phoneArena 18 Jan 2013, 07:50 posted on
It was bound to happen - Samsung might have decided that it makes sense to take the 5.8" Galaxy Player, and turn it into a phone. Granted, the resolution of said multimedia device is "just" qHD, and it is on the huge size, but given that folks got quickly used to a handset like the Note II with its 5.5" display, heck, why not try it out...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MC1123 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i dont know europe likes dual sim..but asians love them! so why not in asia?
3. jpmcnown (Posts: 34; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Could you imagine this giant phone next to an Asians head?
5. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
huawei has a 6+ inch phone. that 5.8 inches is nothing, imagine a 6.1 inch phone to an asians head...
8. metalpoet (unregistered)
why not in america, we always get the 2nd best devices compared to europe and asia :'(
10. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Because our devices are strapped to the carrier.
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1334; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
foneblet is the name GsmArena uses to address the "phablet size devices"
12. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
They shoulda used phablet as the code name.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 10969; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I hope this is as big as the gnote 3 screen gets.