Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 hands-on
0. phoneArena 06 Jan 2014, 16:05 posted on
the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and 2014 edition of the Galaxy Note 10.1 have been making quite a stir in the space, as the two devices are giving productive conscious users something to be happy about using on a daily basis. Now if the 10.1-inch version isn’t tablet enough for you, then the newly outed Samsung Galaxy NotePRO will surely get you drooling with its monster sized 12.2-inch display. Now don’t think for a moment that this is merely a larger sized version, especially when Samsung has enhanced several things to give it more of a PC-like quality to it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hafini_27 (Posts: 140; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
4 apps at once? Cool feature but I doubt it would really be useful
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2061; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
You can fit four 5" smartphone screens into it, so why wouldn't it be useful?
Personally I see the 3-app view working, you have a regular splitscreen of two apps, but you can still find some room for another on the side or whatever arrangement you like. It makes sense on 12", that's very large screen real estate.
2. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The Pricing will be interesting,when it comes to 12 inch models you just have to go for the Note 12.1 over the Tab version,unless of course Samsung make the devices significantly different in price. Anyhow a 12 inch tab is a very good thing!
11. SleepingOz (Posts: 2464; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
You're not the only one!
My next tab for sure!
5. talon95 (Posts: 58; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Just an FYI. Faux leather is fake leather, but I don't think you want to be saying Faux Pas leather, that's like saying a "faulse step" "mistake" so that's not what you mean and definitely can't go on to call it sophisticated after calling it a screw up..
6. Commentator (Posts: 2169; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Would you say that what John did is a... faux pas...? :D
He did the same thing in his Note 3 review.
7. Commentator (Posts: 2169; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Sorry, it was in "Nokia Lumia 1520 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3." My bad.
9. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I might have to sell my note 10.1 2014 for this....Mostly because those extra two inches would make hand note taking much easier. The 2014 is awsome and I love the note taking ability, but the extra real estate seems very tempting. My 2014 also starts to blow out pretty hot air after just 10-15 minutes of note taking, I am curious if this device would would improve on that.
10. tiara6918 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
This probably one of the best tablets this year
14. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
This is thing is a gimmick compared to the capability of a table like the surface pro 2.