Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 enters the S Pen arena with a new Magazine UX interface
4. igorb81 (Posts: 34; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
It doesn't resemble Microsoft to me at all. I am not sure what you are seeing.
10. Commentator (Posts: 2922; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Yeah. If anything, they're copying Flipboard.
13. hurrycanger (Posts: 1505; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
You didn't know Microsoft invented the square and regtangle? Tile floor was designed by microsoft!
2. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The UI s a bit windows don't you think? Still looks a fantastic tab
5. Phontron (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
I think I like the new UI,,,amazing and totally new
6. MrKoles (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
HAHA, so now a Ui with tiles can be just the copy of Windows? You are pathetic guys...this is a lot more usable...
9. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
New UI looks awesome hoping for something like this on the phones, something cleaner than the horrible touchwiz ui atm!
12. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
This is a first glimpse on how the 4.4 TW will look like.
My Note 3 is getting anxious!
11. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Oh, time for Android to show Windows how to make windows.
This is sweet
14. Carlitos (Posts: 410; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I'm a kind of impressed with this UI. It actually seems a lot more functional that the tiles on Windows.( and not say saying they copied windows. Idk where some of you are getting that from.
I can see this UI teaching Microsoft what real tile like widgets should be like.
17. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Right, since you can directly interact with the apps within their respective widgets, unlike tiles, which are basically enlarged icons that can display notif..
19. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 245; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
You can all bashing SS for making TW more like W8/8.1, but I think that W8 had to look more like this in the first place..
Personal opinion !! :)