Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 enters the S Pen arena with a new Magazine UX interface
Display and specs
New Magazine UX interface
Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 enters the S Pen arena with a new Magazine UX interface Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 enters the S Pen arena with a new Magazine UX interface
4. igorb81 (Posts: 28; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
It doesn't resemble Microsoft to me at all. I am not sure what you are seeing.
10. Commentator (Posts: 2169; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Yeah. If anything, they're copying Flipboard.
13. hurrycanger (Posts: 605; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
You didn't know Microsoft invented the square and regtangle? Tile floor was designed by microsoft!
2. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The UI s a bit windows don't you think? Still looks a fantastic tab
5. Phontron (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
I think I like the new UI,,,amazing and totally new
6. MrKoles (Posts: 277; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
HAHA, so now a Ui with tiles can be just the copy of Windows? You are pathetic guys...this is a lot more usable...
9. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1618; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
New UI looks awesome hoping for something like this on the phones, something cleaner than the horrible touchwiz ui atm!
12. livyatan (Posts: 559; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
This is a first glimpse on how the 4.4 TW will look like.
My Note 3 is getting anxious!
11. livyatan (Posts: 559; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Oh, time for Android to show Windows how to make windows.
This is sweet
14. Carlitos (Posts: 265; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I'm a kind of impressed with this UI. It actually seems a lot more functional that the tiles on Windows.( and not say saying they copied windows. Idk where some of you are getting that from.
I can see this UI teaching Microsoft what real tile like widgets should be like.
17. SleepingOz (Posts: 2464; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Right, since you can directly interact with the apps within their respective widgets, unlike tiles, which are basically enlarged icons that can display notif..
19. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 212; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
You can all bashing SS for making TW more like W8/8.1, but I think that W8 had to look more like this in the first place..
Personal opinion !! :)