Samsung Galaxy Note with 12.2 inch screen interacts with the FCC
0. phoneArena 01 Nov 2013, 13:28 posted on
Just the other day, we mentioned how a potential 12.2 inch Samsung Galaxy Note tablet had taken a run through the AnTuTu benchmark test; based on the information gleaned from the test, the tablet's screen offered resolution of 2560 x 1600 and was powered by a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 3GB of RAM inside. 32GB of native storage is included along with an 8MP rear-facing shooter and a 2MP camera in front...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. vaibhavaggarwal (Posts: 44; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
not sure.....will have to try it first.
4. alaw.14 (Posts: 144; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Also samsung make all the models with snapdragon 800, no exynos
5. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Large tablets actually make multi window a useful feature instead of looking at two small and crowded windows like on their phones.
8. vaibhavaggarwal (Posts: 44; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
could be pretty awkward to hold.....