Samsung Galaxy Note to start selling in UK Q1 of 2012, US launch coming later on
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Sep 2011, 13:24
Samsung representatives have said that we will wait until Q1 of 2012 to see the phone hit shelves in the UK. The US launch is supposedly coming afterwards, but we didn't expect anything else, considering all the wait for the Samsung Galaxy S II...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. ilia1986 posted on 03 Sep 2011, 13:49 2 0
I want one too!!
But I want to OC the CPU a bit. we're talking about almost 3x more pixels on screen here. That thing needs a bit more of a power boost than 200Mhz more on each core. I'm thinking something along the line of 1.7Ghz on each core would be enough to ensure extra-smooth performance. The HUGE battery should also be capable of handling this.
6. remixfa posted on 03 Sep 2011, 15:01 0 0
at its current resolution the exynos doesnt break a drop of sweat in the sgs2. Its not going to at that resolution either.. especially since most apps will display in more common resolutions.
21. huhu (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2011, 04:40 0 0
2. DKMDROID posted on 03 Sep 2011, 13:33 0 0
Would love one but i fear by the time it gets to South Africa something better will come out... which sucks :)
17. E.N. posted on 03 Sep 2011, 21:49 0 0
By the time this one comes out even in the U.S., there will be 50 other devices like these by Samsung. I feel your pain
4. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 03 Sep 2011, 14:27 0 0
Yeah man the mobile technology grows too fast. I know it's good for consumers but at the same time it sucks!!
5. Tom Gross (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2011, 14:59 0 0
WOW, AND DOUBLE WOW!
7. Commentator posted on 03 Sep 2011, 15:04 1 0
Just in time for them to announce its quad-core successor!
8. darkkjedii posted on 03 Sep 2011, 15:16 1 0
I think they should wait until these devices r completely ready before they announce them,then make them available two weeks after.
11. Metallica_Forever (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2011, 15:29 0 0
They can do that...!! but its a marketing procedure to announce a device way before its release!! so that people get excited and get it even more!!!
10. jthiagesan posted on 03 Sep 2011, 15:29 0 0
Samsung give us enough time to decide the devices. Don't release too much with less spec difference.
12. Sam (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2011, 15:51 0 0
I own galaxy s2 and I in will also own this device
Im in india and I can own many luxurious device
13. Pleasesomeone (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2011, 16:35 0 1
20. Sam (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2011, 01:51 0 0
Im comming to kill u
23. PeterIfromsweden posted on 04 Sep 2011, 07:51 0 0
haha. the FBI is tracking you : P
24. Sam (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2011, 13:51 0 0
He he he
25. Sam (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2011, 13:54 0 0
Man terrorist are in pakistan not in india man
14. Leodrade posted on 03 Sep 2011, 18:53 0 0
dumb move made by Samsung , by Q1 2012 some other big smartphone company or even Samsung will already have announced a quad-core smartphone and the spotlight won't be on the Galaxy Note anymore like it is today
15. Dr. E (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2011, 20:11 0 0
or a smart move in the sense that s2 is still selling too well, thus being it's only competitor ATM. S2 has been available since may in Europe I believe - is still selling at high prices without a real challenger. so no fuzz till htc brings in some new juice, which is always deemed later as hoped; aah the waiting ;) devoted Iphone users have made their minds up, accidental tech aware apples already fell for s2. so really Samsung seems to be on top of things.
16. ardent1 posted on 03 Sep 2011, 20:17 0 0
This will be a tough call for me. I already have my heart set on the Sony PSP Vita with 5" inch screen. The samsung Note would make a geat device for surfing the internet with it's large portrait display and the need to minimize scrolling. However, to honest, I only want to carry on device and playing sony games outweigh surfing the internet during my downtime.
18. E.N. posted on 03 Sep 2011, 21:50 0 0
Sony PSP Vita all the way man, you shouldn't even have to think about it lol
19. remixfa posted on 04 Sep 2011, 00:11 0 0
well by the time this launches in america then, the Kal El will be out and probably be old news. damnit. This just went from a high end phone to a huge mid tier phone from this announcement.
22. K.s. (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2011, 05:38 0 0
i want this phone but with 12 mp 3D camera with 1080p in 120fps 2GHz quad core chip inside and 3D HD Super Amoled Plus display 2Gb RAM 3000Mah battery front and back cover with gorilla glass screen 5.3" and dimension 130mm L, 70mm B, 64mm W. ONLY and last but not least 2 projectors (Like Mozilla Concept)