Samsung Galaxy Note makes the stylus count in a brilliant user-created ad
0. phoneArena 19 Mar 2012, 10:38 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note is a unique device - with its 5.3-inch display it cannot go unnoticed, but if you somehow missed the big stylus-equipped phone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. bigdawg23 (Posts: 365; Member since: 25 May 2011)
I just moved to the Note from the 4S. The S-Pen was one of the main reasons. I will use it a lot in my new role with my current company. Now as for the video its cool but no way I could sketch that quick.
4. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 241; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I'm right there with you. I moved from the 4 to the Note not just out of curiosity but for work purposes. Playing Draw Something in the gaps of my free time has me polishing my sketching skills lol.
6. rd_nest (Posts: 768; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
This is better:
Created by users..
7. eDiesel (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
The note is freaking absurd..... but for some reason I still want one. I'm so confused.
15. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
It's like a hot tranny. Wait.....this isn't under my real name is it?
18. frydaexiii (Posts: 1231; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Yeah, the note is next to the Galaxy Nexus and iPhone that's makes me feel this way too. I don't exactly like it, the specs don't suit my need, but I just want to own one to play around with it...
19. cheetah2k (Posts: 804; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
I know what you mean. The note is like a bad smell, you just gotta take another sniff :p
9. DonkeySauce (Posts: 158; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
In the alternate ending, she was raped and stabbed.
17. sgsisgood (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
That's not the alternate ending, that's the american ending.
10. Wildmanfan (Posts: 232; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Hey Verizon Wireless, don't you regret not getting this phone now? There's a petition out there from VZW users that require 5,000 signatures. There are nearly 4000 now. This should be a wake up call but the question is, will Verizon wake up? Probably not because they are too stuck on Droid this and Droid that. Droid can kiss my ass.
12. Sinaps (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
Feel the same way. Fell in freakin love with this phone when it was announced LAST year at MWC 2011. It took so long to come to the states and now Verizon is going the wrong direction.
11. niteryda8 (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Man Sprint should definitely get their hands on this beastly screen of a phone. Plus this video was pretty cool, two thumbs up to the creators, Samsung should definitely think about using the elements in this video for some good marketing.
16. ntsiotinos (Posts: 16; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Amazing ad - and scary how it shows both the positives and negatives of social networks.
Although I think that the scenario shown is applicable to using any smartphone and any of the three top mobile OS's.
I don't know that it necessarily shows how the stylus is of any benefit - it would be impossible to draw someone so accurately - taking a picture would be the "shot" I think.....