Samsung Galaxy Note is coming to AT&T with LTE on board, indecisive crowds rejoice
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2012, 13:29 posted on
If there was any doubt that AT&T is getting the Samsung Galaxy Note, it is all gone now as the carrier just announced that the “phablet” will land on its shelves, presumably in the near future...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Exile_One (Posts: 24; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
any word on this excellent peice of hardware coming to t-mobile?
10. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
We can only pray. Bold words by tmo CEO USA but so far little action.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
crapdragons are having a ball raining on the parade today. xD
3. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 201; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Ooh it's coming in white? Sucks I'm not eligible for upgrade until May. Maybe my brother will let me use his...
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 923; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Im ready to upgrade to this phone........my first AT&T-LTE phone!! my fiance is already jealous lol
5. Jyakotu (Posts: 813; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Although it's not for me, AT&T did offer the Streak, IIRC. I think this is a perfect phone for those who aren't quite ready for a tablet. A phablet, if you will.
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 598; Member since: 19 May 2011)
so what exact processor is running on it?
8. JGuinan007 (Posts: 598; Member since: 19 May 2011)
What about NFC and ICS samsung already has ICS running on Galaxy Note why not release it and launch US version with it?
9. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 923; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
The processor is SnapDragon? Im glad that its a dual core cause I dont want to have the same issue that I have with the Inspire like the slow response time during the day