Samsung Galaxy Note in white on sale for $579 plus five bucks shipping, today only
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2012, 05:20 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note monster phablet, dressed in pure white, is available not some place else, but at 1SaleADay, and for the decent $579 price. That's for the unlocked phone without any contract obligations, of course...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
My mom had one sold it cause it's too big
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1611; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Your mom told me the same thing last night...
4. suhas2000 (Posts: 13; Member since: 24 Jul 2008)
Tax in FL since its warehouse moved here in 2011 kills the deal for me:( otherwise, a great price!
7. superiorbeefjerky (Posts: 14; Member since: 18 Feb 2011)
Since this phone is unlocked it can be used with Verizon, ATT, T-mobile, or Sprint? Also it can utilize carriers' 4G, HSPA+, LTE, CDMA, & 3G connection depending on who I choose to be the service carrier? Thanks.
8. PAPINYC (Posts: 2313; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Duuuuuuude, if only you were correct. I am pretty sure this will not work on Verizon's network. I would have ordered this YESTERDAY if that were the case.
11. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
NO. holy s**t do research. The term unlocked refers to GSM only. This means AT&T and T-mobile! and you only get up to hspa+ 4g.
12. JGuinan007 (Posts: 634; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Can only work on a GSM network and still needs tweeking to get it to use T-mos 4g network
13. JunitoNH (Posts: 927; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Have to love the sarcasm - since unlocked, would imply it works with any carrier. :P
14. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
$579 for an unlocked Samsung note or $499 for the New iPad. Most people will take the iPad for $499 with a display that has over 3 million pixels and super fast graphics processor and 9.7" of real estate.
16. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
True . Note is for people that can't afford a tablet and smartphone at the same time but wants both