Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T is landing on February 19th for $300, pre-orders start February 5th
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2012, 09:36 posted on
February 19th is the big day when the Samsung Galaxy Note will be landing on AT&T’s lineup ready for purchase, which will actually sell for a higher than normal $299.99 price point with a 2-year contract. Indeed, it easily beats out other AT&T 4G LTE smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i lost interest when i saw only 2.3 and a crapdragon 0.0
17. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
No dude, he has an Echo... a KYOCERA ECHO!! HA
2. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Allready owning it in Germany (without LTE).
My opinion is simple: get it! :)
3. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I wouldve thought that this phone would be at most $250 on a 2yr contract. Im gonna have to wait till the price goes down to get this phone. im a big man (6'7" 235lbs) and i need a big phone
6. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Gonna sell my GS2 and thrill for this badboy
7. Audelio13 (Posts: 15; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
My income tax is coming on time! Woo! My PRECIOUS! >:D
8. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Too little, too late, typical Samsung. If it was released worldwide at the same time then I would get it in a heartbeat, but not this late
9. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Watch. It'll be free with an upgrade at Best Buy. Or at worst 99.99. AT&T direct has the worst pricing.
11. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
But then you would have to get your phone from worst buy.
18. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I've never had a problem with Best Buy in my life.
10. Kenai (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I have been watching this phone for a while, and now with talk of quad core possibly coming out later this year they might want to be more competitive with pricing. I understand how unique the note is but could I wait till quarter 3 or 4 to pick up something else that might just be that much better. Thats seems to be a problem here in the states we dont keep up with technology like everyone else in the world. So when everyone else's toys are shiny and new we are playing with last years has been and so maybe 300 might be a big high.
13. Exile_One (Posts: 24; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
is there ever a small rumor on t-mobile getting this phone??
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Should I get the NOTE/iOn/Galaxy SIII(when ever that's release)?
16. JGuinan007 (Posts: 649; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Get the Note NOW month later and there is always somthing better comming out and you wait and then somthing better is coming out and you never your upgrade so buy now know that in 3 months your phone is old news but you have 20 months til you get a new one or 15 depending on your plan