Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T is landing on February 19th for $300, pre-orders start February 5th
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Jan 2012, 09:36
February 19th is the big day when the Samsung Galaxy Note will be landing on AT&T’s lineup ready for purchase, which will actually sell for a higher than normal $299.99 price point with a 2-year contract. Indeed, it easily beats out other AT&T 4G LTE smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 10:11 0 14
i lost interest when i saw only 2.3 and a crapdragon 0.0
2. TheLibertine posted on 30 Jan 2012, 10:37 8 0
Allready owning it in Germany (without LTE).
My opinion is simple: get it! :)
3. Jeradiah3 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 10:44 5 0
I wouldve thought that this phone would be at most $250 on a 2yr contract. Im gonna have to wait till the price goes down to get this phone. im a big man (6'7" 235lbs) and i need a big phone
7. Audelio13 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:18 0 0
My income tax is coming on time! Woo! My PRECIOUS! >:D
8. Cwebb posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:28 0 1
Too little, too late, typical Samsung. If it was released worldwide at the same time then I would get it in a heartbeat, but not this late
9. SavageLucy42 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:34 1 1
Watch. It'll be free with an upgrade at Best Buy. Or at worst 99.99. AT&T direct has the worst pricing.
11. hobble posted on 30 Jan 2012, 17:25 0 0
But then you would have to get your phone from worst buy.
18. SavageLucy42 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 18:52 0 0
I've never had a problem with Best Buy in my life.
10. Kenai posted on 30 Jan 2012, 17:13 0 0
I have been watching this phone for a while, and now with talk of quad core possibly coming out later this year they might want to be more competitive with pricing. I understand how unique the note is but could I wait till quarter 3 or 4 to pick up something else that might just be that much better. Thats seems to be a problem here in the states we dont keep up with technology like everyone else in the world. So when everyone else's toys are shiny and new we are playing with last years has been and so maybe 300 might be a big high.
13. Exile_One posted on 30 Jan 2012, 17:59 0 0
is there ever a small rumor on t-mobile getting this phone??
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 19:11 0 0
Should I get the NOTE/iOn/Galaxy SIII(when ever that's release)?
16. JGuinan007 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 20:23 0 0
Get the Note NOW month later and there is always somthing better comming out and you wait and then somthing better is coming out and you never your upgrade so buy now know that in 3 months your phone is old news but you have 20 months til you get a new one or 15 depending on your plan