Samsung Galaxy Note arriving in the UK in late November
0. phoneArena 21 Sep 2011, 10:09 posted on
The 5.3-inch half-smartphone/half-minitablet might not come to the States, but it’s sure landing on the other side of the Atlantic and we now know the exact month…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. slickman44 (unregistered)
Too big and too expensive. It comes down to can this phone/tablet fit in my shirt pocket? No it can't. Next !
2. ilia1986 (unregistered)
THIS is the type of phone I want. Only with GS3 specs please. :)
3. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Thats not bad price you get a lot for your money considering the iphone is £500+ also
4. manuell3g (Posts: 66; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
aint pple jst tired with using small screen smartphones? this machines do more than telephony so why must they be small screened? we are talking about full desktop like browsing here,hd game play,movie watching and so on.y do all that on a small screen,
if u want a phone get an iphone4,if u want a smartphone go with this or any big bad ass android demon
11. Forsaken77 (Posts: 547; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Personally, I can't stand huge-ass phones. A 4" screen, imo, is the perfect blend of screen size and phone functionality. If you want a tablet... get a tablet.
5. WsuppMjay (unregistered)
Between this and the iPhone 4 .. I would rather pay €700 for the Galaxy Note than the iPhone 4 ...
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
looks like the deal of the century when you compare specs and functionality vs an iphone at a similar price.
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5571; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
The only problem is availability in the U.S. Looks like it will follow the same model (available everywhere but the U.S. until almost end-of-life) as the GSII.
7. Alantef (Posts: 279; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
i flat out want this phone....if this phone was to release now in the us...it would KILL the iphone it wouldn't have a chance please get this to the us asap Samsung
8. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Maybe it will be enough of a success in the UK that they'll more strongly consider bringing it to the US. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
9. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Maybe they'll give the US a bada version of the galaxy note ; )
Just joking !
13. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
No bada is certainly not a joke.
15. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
peter, quit thumbing yourself up. only people with no friends do that.. and u have friends :)
17. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
remixfa, i have not thumbed myself up. Someone else did. To prove that, i'm going to thumb myself up now, and you will see that there are 2 thumbs up on my posts (i normally don't do that, but i'm just doing it now to prove that i did not thumb myself up).
16. jmrogers (unregistered)
why is the VAT added to the dollar and not the euro? US doesn't have a VAT thankfully
18. taco5O. (banned) (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
This is my next phone. I'll have it shipped from the UK, i really want this phone. the iphone 4 is just a piece of scrap metal.
21. Leodrade (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
you should also make false account for the miz and spread rumors about him liking Android