Samsung Galaxy Note arriving in the UK in late November
1. slickman44 (unregistered) posted on 21 Sep 2011, 10:20 0 5
Too big and too expensive. It comes down to can this phone/tablet fit in my shirt pocket? No it can't. Next !
2. ilia1986 posted on 21 Sep 2011, 10:38 1 0
THIS is the type of phone I want. Only with GS3 specs please. :)
3. taz89 posted on 21 Sep 2011, 10:41 1 0
Thats not bad price you get a lot for your money considering the iphone is £500+ also
4. manuell3g posted on 21 Sep 2011, 10:58 6 0
aint pple jst tired with using small screen smartphones? this machines do more than telephony so why must they be small screened? we are talking about full desktop like browsing here,hd game play,movie watching and so on.y do all that on a small screen,
if u want a phone get an iphone4,if u want a smartphone go with this or any big bad ass android demon
11. Forsaken77 posted on 21 Sep 2011, 14:13 0 2
Personally, I can't stand huge-ass phones. A 4" screen, imo, is the perfect blend of screen size and phone functionality. If you want a tablet... get a tablet.
5. WsuppMjay (unregistered) posted on 21 Sep 2011, 11:18 4 0
Between this and the iPhone 4 .. I would rather pay €700 for the Galaxy Note than the iPhone 4 ...
6. remixfa posted on 21 Sep 2011, 11:20 3 0
looks like the deal of the century when you compare specs and functionality vs an iphone at a similar price.
12. Droid_X_Doug posted on 21 Sep 2011, 14:13 1 0
The only problem is availability in the U.S. Looks like it will follow the same model (available everywhere but the U.S. until almost end-of-life) as the GSII.
7. Alantef posted on 21 Sep 2011, 11:54 4 1
i flat out want this phone....if this phone was to release now in the us...it would KILL the iphone it wouldn't have a chance please get this to the us asap Samsung
8. SavageLucy42 posted on 21 Sep 2011, 13:22 2 0
Maybe it will be enough of a success in the UK that they'll more strongly consider bringing it to the US. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
9. PeterIfromsweden posted on 21 Sep 2011, 13:50 2 1
Maybe they'll give the US a bada version of the galaxy note ; )
Just joking !
13. PeterIfromsweden posted on 21 Sep 2011, 14:16 2 2
No bada is certainly not a joke.
15. remixfa posted on 21 Sep 2011, 21:28 0 0
peter, quit thumbing yourself up. only people with no friends do that.. and u have friends :)
17. PeterIfromsweden posted on 22 Sep 2011, 04:24 0 1
remixfa, i have not thumbed myself up. Someone else did. To prove that, i'm going to thumb myself up now, and you will see that there are 2 thumbs up on my posts (i normally don't do that, but i'm just doing it now to prove that i did not thumb myself up).
16. jmrogers (unregistered) posted on 22 Sep 2011, 00:01 0 0
why is the VAT added to the dollar and not the euro? US doesn't have a VAT thankfully
18. taco5O. (banned) posted on 22 Sep 2011, 07:13 0 0
This is my next phone. I'll have it shipped from the UK, i really want this phone. the iphone 4 is just a piece of scrap metal.
21. Leodrade posted on 22 Sep 2011, 20:14 0 0
you should also make false account for the miz and spread rumors about him liking Android