Samsung Galaxy Note Pro LTE launched by Verizon, hefty price attached
0. phoneArena 06 Mar 2014, 09:41 posted on
Sporting a 12.2-inch display with 2560 x 1600 pixels, the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro is Verizon's largest Android tablet ever. It's also one of the carrier's most expensive slates...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rdaex (Posts: 148; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Good LORD... how many farking tablets are they selling concurrently?
Why on earth do we need this, AND the non-note version?!
2. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You get what you pay for unlike some ahem.
4. elitewolverine (Posts: 5121; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
get what you pay for? At that price...you dont get much other than a pretty screen.
Surface pro 2 would be better, and is better. Or an older windows 8 tablet, like the Lenovo Lynx 11.6in tablet for 1/3 the price.
Dear lord that thing is pricey
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 5431; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I bought Note Pro 12.2 over Surface Pro. Its the bigger tablet I can ever hold so yeah its rock my boat!
Everyone has personal preference, so do learn how to live in peace shall we?
3. hafini_27 (Posts: 878; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
$700+ with 2 years contract? I would rather buy the surface pro 2
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I would rather fly to Bombay, India and buy an iPhone 4 from Apple for $600USD.
7. JunitoNH (Posts: 1666; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
No need to panic, this shall pass too; in four months price will come crashing. They are trying to get the first sacrifice lamb.
9. Jillxz (Posts: 149; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
I'd love to have the LG GPad 8.3 , but it comes with only 16GB and that is a big fat no no in tablets for me. Must have at least 32GB and I prefer 64 GB and it must have 3 Gs of Ram. Nothing less will do in a tablet for me.