Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 specs reportedly confirmed. Galaxy Grand Lite to be called Grand Neo?
0. phoneArena 01 Jan 2014, 09:42 posted on
It looks like the Galaxy Note Pro will feature a new tablet UI on top of Android 4.4 KitKat. Samsung could announce it at MWC 2014 in February...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hafini_27 (Posts: 380; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Walao, how many galaxy devices has Samsung released so far?
5. Arthurhkt (Posts: 189; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I lost counting on it, by the way bro, came from Boleh land?
9. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Killer Tablet :O
Samsung will release many phones ..whats your problem ?
next year also samsung will release so many phones and tablets.
nobody can stop KOREAN GIANT !!
17. bigdawg23 (Posts: 410; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Same can be said for Nokia Lumia Devices.
Before anyone decides to call me a Fanboy/hater. I own a Lumia 1020(Workjk phone), Note 2 and a iPhone 5. So clearly I am objective and not a fan boy.
2. 1113douglas (Posts: 193; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
Finally nfc, but im waiting for what the 8.3 pro brings
16. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Mate...really... why do we need this and what does pro stands for ?! What can I do extra with this that I can't do with a nexus 10 or an Asus infinity..hell even a nexus 7. Pro should stand for haswell and office and stuff..not for a 12 inch android tablet. I have a feeling we will have decent haswell tablets next year and this will become a gimmick.
21. maccess (Posts: 679; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
at least the note series has more features you can use from s-pen.. ever heard of s-pen?? no?? that's why you never know what the difference between the note series than any other tablets.. now just shut up hater..
24. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Look...calm down...no one hates nothing. I was talking about real productivity...not the s pen...for my needs that still is a gimmick and I know a lot of people with notes (satisfied people) not using that.
I WAS MAKING a dif point. I can do so much with an android tablet..even if it's a note, nexus, Xperia u name it. In the end they do pretty much the same...( multimedia based) and not so much productivity.
But just like always samsung boys need to show the world how brainwashing works...
3. sergiobr (Posts: 512; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
I can´t wait, the perfect couple with my Note 3 N9005 ! 8Mpx + NFC + 12.2 + LTE. That´s the state of art in tech.
4. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Cant wait to see what sony has to offer for 2014. I think the tab Z is the best android tablet of 2013.
11. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
maybe little more big bezel and tft display surely. ( fact )
15. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Its much better than a little more plastic and fugly design.
20. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
infront of the "KOREAN GIANT" , what sony ? sony is just a ant for "KOREAN GIANT" .
23. SleepingOz (unregistered)
In your biased opinion only.. =]
13. oister85 (Posts: 426; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Not ah I think the Samsung tablet note 3 is the best for 2013 better specs and display.
14. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1428; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
im sure it will be either a Snapdragon 800/805 with a hefty price tag ,
6. sashababyukk (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Dec 2013)
2560 x 1600 pixels vs 320 dpi = 9.4" display
22. _Bone_ (Posts: 2147; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
You are mixing up DPI and PPI.
DPI marks density (text size), PPI marks pixel size.
8. PorkyBurger (Posts: 412; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Wao, finally a tablet I would love to buy. Can't wait! :)
About that Neo stuff, oh come on, couldn't keep it just Grand Lite? Feels like soon there is going to be Neo Lite and Neo Plus, so on. TOO MUCH. Sick of it.
12. kokuma (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
only if "korean giant" gave a sh1t about koreans... sorry personal wish, wrong forum lol.
their phones are dope though~
18. skymitch89 (Posts: 1179; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
They can keep the Note Pro, I'm planning to get the Note 3 in Feb.
19. apple4never (Posts: 1026; Member since: 08 May 2013)
a 5 inch, 480x800 pixel display is gonna be horrendous
25. BREvenson (Posts: 229; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Won't be horrendous, but it will indeed be disappointing for those comparing it to other mid-range phones, like the Moto G or Optimus F7. I have an Atrix HD, and like those, it's 1280x720, and looks great even by the high standards set by 1080p phones like the S4 and Nexus 5.
All resolutions aside, the rest of the specs seem solid for a mid-range.
26. ialex123 (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Nice.. and also i came across the news from gadgetride.com, The Samsung is working a device with 8.4 inch..