Samsung Galaxy Note Lite LTE (SM-N7505) could have a green version
0. phoneArena 28 Dec 2013, 11:01 posted on
The green version of the Galaxy Note Lite might be introduced in mid-March. Before that, Samsung should announce the new Note at MWC 2014...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I'm guessing Note 2 specs for lite, which wouldn't be any bad, because Note 2 is still very good and solid phone. If Samsung prices it right, they have real winner here.
5. Teja171 (unregistered)
yuck, green color ? It would be the most abysmal looking device.
7. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I love that color, but I couldn't bring myself to buy a "lite" phone
8. hafini_27 (Posts: 833; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Eh, I wold love aquamarine color rather than green
9. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
The Grand Lite is useless, considering how "Lite" the Grand already is. And the Note Lite will be a very interesting device, first time in a while Samsung got my attention.
10. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1965; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
oh no 2014 phones will start awful looking colors,.. samsung is...
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Can they at least make all colors for everyone?
12. ThePython (Posts: 861; Member since: 08 May 2013)
First the Mini S's... Now the lite Notes...
This is getting old, Sammy...
13. sanyamjain75 (Posts: 14; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
This phone has no right to look that ugly...:-o