Samsung Galaxy Note III will have a 1080p full HD display and run on an ARM chip
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2013, 09:12 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note III will indeed have a 1080 x 1920-pixel full HD screen, a feature that we would have been surprised not to see on the third-generation phablet…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4498; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Ok that really isn't news to me because WE all knew it would be a 1080p screen since the Galaxy S IV has a 1080p HD screen also.
Now this ARM chipset The Exynos 5 Octa?!?!?
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3048; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You forgot dude...
Fit that somewhere between the 4 variants that's rumored to arrive.
Or...you can delay the expectation for the later variants that may or may not come, lol.
5. tech2 (Posts: 2572; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
If Exynos Octa. I hope its the rumoured Exynos 5420 and not the Exynos 5410 as seen in GS4 !
9. icyrock1 (Posts: 306; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Hopefully not. Didn't you read about the S4 that got destroyed by overclocking to 2GHZ? I doubt it will have it without it being clocked higher than the S4.
It could have a Snapdragon 800/Tegra 4/Improved Exynos that can handle the speeds though...
3. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
I REALLY CAN'T WAITT!!! XD
6. Aviiiiis (Posts: 8; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Note 3 is 1080p is must expected but we want somthing blast from the samsung which could change the game of phablets
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6803; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I hope its the long rumor YOUM phone on the NOTE III
11. a_merryman (Posts: 733; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Woah, a mobile device with an ARM chip inside it?
A 2013 flagship device with a 1080p screen?
This is news right here! This is how you do proper journalism., I'll tell CNN you fixed their slow news days woes.
12. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 378; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Whatever it is at the end, the N3 will be a better phone and up to the standard of 2013. Just put it on sale PLEASE!
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9071; Member since: 14 May 2012)
So basically PA is confirming something that we all already knew... Any other news for us such as it may have a S-Pen or may run TouchWiz PA?
14. medicci37 (Posts: 746; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
How is any of this information news. Everyone already knew this
15. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I think the Z ultra will be the better choice
17. a_merryman (Posts: 733; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
That thing is just too huge as a phone.... I think the Honami is where it is at for Sony devices, wish they made cdma phones....
20. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Nope, Note 3 despite being the smaller device, will own the Ultra left, right and centre. The ultra for a start, no flash, no multi window multitask etc.
19. papss (unregistered)
So the cheaper version will have LCD and be made of plastic? Aren't they all? This makes it sound like they are going to use other materials
21. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Of freaking course it will sport a 1080p PA! Such a dumb title
22. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 632; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
ARM11? That's an aged CPU!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!! Marvelous!!!! Fake???!!!