Samsung Galaxy Note III may come in more than just white and black
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2013, 12:38 posted on
Yesterday, we found out that the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch may be offered in five colors to start, and even more later on. Today, it's time to find out what colors are in fashion for the Samsung Galaxy Note III, because plain old white and black just don't cut it these days. Samsung might be planning to go beyond white and black, and the color that may be offered could surprise you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
i think the amoled screens are green enough, doubt you need a green back cover as well.
may be samsung can make a Hulk version. when the phone heats up it will change the back cover to green colour.
23. jdoee100 (Posts: 334; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I thought jokes were suppose to be funny.
27. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That was funny though... Green Note3...? WTH
3. turk_az (Posts: 35; Member since: 11 May 2012)
i don't care about the colors just unleash the beast !
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
And soon, there will be limited edition colors for the Note 3. For instance, brown, pink, and maybe green.
8. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
i know green would be pushing it. lol.. i'd love any LE color, as long as they released it in the US as well
12. dorianb (Posts: 558; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I'm pretty sure they don't make clear phones because direct sunlight has adverse effects on circuits, boards, processors, etc etc....
Also the majority of clear plastics/synthetics turn yellow or cloudy with age. Not very attractive.
11. Emmanuelz (Posts: 97; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
I think different colors is cool. i just hate the fact they release it months later right after you purchased the black or white color.
24. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Exactly. Why not just make the body user replaceable and come out with shells that have different designs and colors?
I have a green Kawasaki motorcycle and every body piece comes right off. I could have it spray painted all white or passion strawberry without taking the bike in to the shop.
13. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Construction orange or fire red would be interesting. I think black and white will be the majority though.
16. dcgore (Posts: 212; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
I can almost predict it's going to be gold...
17. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
Just give me a cocaine white one and I'm money
18. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
How about in more than just glossy plastic?
22. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Just stop with these damn color rumors be it Apple or Android devices. Plain old white and black does cut it. Most important are the spec's and availability.
I would take a rainbow colored Note 3 if it was available today. I'm adding a case to it regardless.
26. papss (unregistered)
Please no color hyper glaze please no hyper glaze..
28. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Getting fed up with these plastic. Plastic plastic everywhere... I mean look at Ubuntu™ Liquid Metal phone, with state of the Art, solid engenering.
Please hope it comes in Stainless Steel or all Glass DragonTrail, like Sony Z™
Like the Lenovo K900. Or Metal.
29. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
its kinda obvious that more than just black and white will be available for the note 3 considering that the last few samsung flagships have had new colours come out.
30. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I think they should be multiple of colors too match our personalities too tell u the truth getting sick and tired of seeing black and white phones. we need red blue green orange pink, fushia, ect other colors too match our needs. WE should tell the manufacturers too put out multiple colors
31. Andrewtst (Posts: 514; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
What color appear at S4 will possible appear in Note III. Highly predictable.