Samsung Galaxy Note III leaks, shows less rounded corners
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2013, 02:00 posted on
With the Samsung Galaxy Note III ready to be introduced on Wednesday, a published report on Sunday shows off a photo of the next iteration of Samsung's phablet; while this is not the best quality shot, we can still tell that the corners are less rounded than the ones on the Samsung GALAXY Note II. The bezels are said to be thinner on the new model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 591; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Back to the GSII design. I like this better than sa GSIII and IV. That's why I admire Sony's brick design.
4. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Few more days and they will unleash the Beast.
Design does look great :)
42. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Yes, and, that's definitely NOT a meesly 5.7; told everyone it was 6.3!!
Yayyyy, I might updrage after all but, what to do with my 2 G-Note 2's??
63. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"what to do with my 2 G-Note 2's??"
Been thinking the same thought myself. The Note 2 isn't exactly obsolete. Yeah, there is the matter of upgraded hardware, but it may not be that much of an upgrade (especially if no OIS for the camera). I am thinking of selling my RX100 and buying an RX100 Mark II for the WiFi pic transfer and improved low light capability.
69. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Okay but, what would you do with the second RX100?
And, are you saying (or not) that your ORIGINAL RX100 got "Lost/Stolen" on, say, a city bus?? Because if that's what you're saying, maybe (I'm not saying definitely but, "hypothetically"), the same thing happened to me
6. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 167; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Will Apple sue them again though? Samsung got in trouble with the SII if I remember correctly. Otherwise, sleek design, but I expected something fresher from Samsung.
54. tedkord (Posts: 11998; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Apple will sue them no matter what they do. They invented the smartphone, you know. Next year they're going to invent the TV.
68. rdemon (Posts: 49; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Well IBM invented the smartphone but I digress. Apple are known for being patent trolls for sure. Soon we might have to call them Granny Smith Apple the way their innovating nowadays.
64. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Didn't the patent that Apple relied upon for the suit against the SII get invalidated? If so, its gonna be a pretty hard lift for Apple to prevail - even with the friends Apple has in high places. Once a patent gets invalidated, it is really hard to get it re-instated.
8. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I think its a fake. More like the LG Vu.. Its fat
14. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1477; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Kinda remind me of s2 and original note.
this seems so cool too. I don't care its plastic or not as long as it's not glossy.
cant wait for Wednesday note 3 , Z1
will be a supercool day...
34. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i dont care much about design
features and internal hardware i want like a beast
43. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I don't pretty much care about the design, I just WANT [IT] BIG!!
70. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
You know, big. As big as it comes.
66. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
now this is what i like what sammy did there.....!!!
65. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
i know, feels like winning a world cup.
5. Lyngdoh (Posts: 267; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Its gonna feel like a Sony which feels great.
67. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
but still sony is sony dude...........!!! design is great, but i hope material don't disappoint.
12. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Perhaps some type of prototype.
30. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 808; Member since: 11 May 2013)
And i dont like this one.. Yah it looks good but uhhh this is something like Xperia Z and Ultra with overflowing inferior ergonomics..
If you want to enjoy the note's superior productivity, well at least it must not be uncomfortable to hold.
11. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
This looks good. Might choose this over the Z1 of course chance that the Z1 coming to Sprint is already very slim...
13. special4u (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 May 2013)
fatter iphone. samsung officialy prove themselves fail in design, excellent in copy!