Samsung Galaxy Note III gets its Bluetooth certification
The model that has just been green lit by Bluetooth is the NTT DoCoMo model (SGH-N075). As we mentioned the other day, the first 4 million units of the device will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 shoehorned in. Originally, the phablet will be offered in black and white with rumors spreading that a pink variant of the Galaxy Note III will be ready by late October.
The Samsung Galaxy Note III is expected to be unveiled on September 4th at a Samsung Unpacked event in Berlin, prior to the IFA 2013 show. Also expected to be unwrapped is the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
source: BluetoothSIG via SamMobile
1. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Another 16 gig of ROM? Come on Sammy make it min of 32 gig.
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Where does it say it's 16GB? Rumors say 32GB minimum but of course Sammy could certificate the model packing 16GB version.
2. epicandroid (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Can't wait! When is it finally going to arrive?
5. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Last week of September or first in October based on the market.
6. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Id say that the US arrival of the Note III should be before thanksgiving