Samsung Galaxy Note III clears DLNA certification: OIS camera and latest Android 4.3
0. phoneArena 12 Aug 2013, 04:57 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note III will run on Android 4.3. That is the latest bit of the Galaxy Note puzzle that was unveiled after the third generation Samsung phablet…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1288; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Nice try but failed....
no offense buddy
what's wrong with you??? Which side are you on?? Apple??nokia?? Htc??MS?
why bash other brands if you like what you have ???? That means you are not satisfied by you favorite companies offerings right???
if you hate Samsung that much, fine... At least wait till it get released...
10. kobainez (Posts: 424; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Where's the hate comment? LOL. Im just stating a fact. Isn't Note 3 made out of plastic? U got some issues buddy
13. joey_sfb (Posts: 5184; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Life saver plastic. Not keen to be the next Apple's jackpot winner.
9. Oxygen (Posts: 125; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Please people stop these stupid blind baseless hate
23. skyline88 (Posts: 433; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
who cares when plastic body offering user-replaceable battery and expandable memory?
25. Galaviz8 (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 May 2013)
Im so annoyed of poeple always with their plastic crap its a great phone none the less imagine having a 5.7 inch metal phone in your pocket thatll be heavy and unpractical it has amazing specs as samsung always does oh touchwiz lags get a rom :O!!!
5. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1288; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Well said buddy
it will absolutely a beast
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
i want too see XPERIA Z VS GS NOTE III
19. Damitel (Posts: 66; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
The Beast is already born; its victims will be crushed both in the market, performances and features no matter how hard they try to escape(if they like they should beg). See all the new phablets in the ARENA.
2. Trex95 (Posts: 877; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
I don't think so it's going to sports 5.7-inch screen might be 5.99-inch!
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 2135; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
loving the specs. i wouldn't mind if it's plastic or looks similar to the galaxy s4 either.
11. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 773; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Why would i mind if it's plastic?? Im after the richest SMARTphone experience.. I have a note2 and my friends have other brands', whenever theyll see me doing the coolest motion stuffs, sidesync, other features esp THE MULTIWINDOWS with those popping out keyboards, they are getting jealous :)))
12. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
G2 is the beast till date but now I think all will be same including Honami, T6 and Note III obviously. Waiting for the Clash(es).
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Where is the part about 12Mp or OIS?
20. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Okay - 13Mp. But where is 12/13Mp and OIS confirmed?
17. affandi (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
If it comes with a 5.7 inch display then it will be the smallest new phablet on the market, funny how things change..
21. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If a 5.7 inch 1080p display can be fit inside the Note II footprint, that would be a major accomplishment. Add in other rumored features (like OIS for stills and video), and the Note III is 2013s Phablet of the year.
24. skyline88 (Posts: 433; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
but still better than certain creepy japanese brand's 6.4 inch phablet without a camera flash and thick bezel
22. HouTexan (Posts: 427; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Note 2 user, and I absolutely can't keep my hands off of it. Cannot wait to get the BEAST, Note III.
26. rbmaestro (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Galaxy Note III to feature a 5.68-Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 3200mAh Battery
27. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 435; Member since: 26 May 2011)
The Note III is destined to be a great phone as long as it follows in the foot steps of the Note II and builds upon that. As far as the design is concerned, I really don't care how it's constructed because at the end of the day a Note III built from aluminum materials won't perform any better than a Note III built from plastic materials.