Samsung Galaxy Note II vs Galaxy S III vs LG Optimus 4X HD benchmark comparison
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2012, 07:56 posted on
We wanted to check out quickly who's boss when it comes to cold hard benchmarking, and staged a three-way fight with the other quad-core processor on the market - NVIDIA's Tegra 3, as found in the LG Optimus 4X HD...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. LordDavon (Posts: 104; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
Honestly, I would be more interested in seeing a comparison of the Exynos, in the Note II, and the new LG, with the quad core Qualcomm.
I have a feeling that the Qualcom chip will be faster, but I am interested in seeing just how much faster. Has this test been performed?
4. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
19. Mittal (Posts: 425; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
LOL.. How did u(PA) guys suddenly realize that there is also a quad core out there somewhere called the LG 4X HD ?
It has arguably been the most ignored flagship device by the writers as well as the readers
5. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Why didn't LG make the new Nexus like the Optimus 4X HD or switch body, that a beautiful phone
10. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
i agree 100 percent but it might have to do with cost
no such thing as a perfect phone yet
6. bayhuy (Posts: 249; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
My stock One X Quadrant score is 6000+
Antutu - 12500.
14. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Their just benchmarks. Optimus 4X & One X have The TEGRAZONE which is never included in the pros.
9. rizevnarastek (Posts: 307; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Sorry but you have space in the shot for another phone. Give us 4.0.4 One X or One X+ :)
11. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 778; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Why don't we see a side by side stats comparison in Anandtech between the LG Optimus G and the iPhone 5. They compared the iPhone 5 to every other Android device in their iPhone comparison yet they seem to have omitted it in this comparison.
13. amiroo (Posts: 243; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Htc one x + seem can beat these 3 monsters because sense 4.5 is the best .
15. LyubomirAS (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I want to see how this Xiaomi MI 2 will perform on these benchmarks
16. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Another reason why the Note II is the one.
17. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
HTC One X+
18. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
no man you're saying alot! LOL im with cha on this one haha Htc is badass plain n simple..
but also they're comparing this LG to samsung and it doesnt EVEN HAVE JELLYBEAN! But look how well the optimus held up in quadrant, and antutu with a tegra 3 chip and its only on ICS.......those results would be alot closer if jellybean was on board for the Optimus 4x HD
24. rizevnarastek (Posts: 307; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
And as far as I know, the RAM on HOX+ is clocked higher than the rest of the so it makes it faster and better even compared to 2GB ones. With the battery life modifications HTC made, HOX lasts longer then 4X and already achieves aprox. 10 hours of talktime. HOX+ is suppoose to last 50% longer :) Good battery life, powerful CPU/GPU, great screen and superb design.... and don't forget TegraZone and PlayStation certification :D
21. TediT (Posts: 36; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
this comparison is not right!!! my SGS3 runs the banchmark 2x faster than the one in this video. probably he didnt clean all the running programs. NOT FAIR
22. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
xperia v shall beat them all! dual core beast :)