Samsung Galaxy Note II vs Galaxy S III vs LG Optimus 4X HD benchmark comparison
2. LordDavon posted on 12 Oct 2012, 08:20 7
Honestly, I would be more interested in seeing a comparison of the Exynos, in the Note II, and the new LG, with the quad core Qualcomm.
I have a feeling that the Qualcom chip will be faster, but I am interested in seeing just how much faster. Has this test been performed?
4. denied911 (banned) posted on 12 Oct 2012, 08:21 4
19. Mittal posted on 12 Oct 2012, 13:49 1
LOL.. How did u(PA) guys suddenly realize that there is also a quad core out there somewhere called the LG 4X HD ?
It has arguably been the most ignored flagship device by the writers as well as the readers
23. lallolu posted on 13 Oct 2012, 08:33 1
You are totally right.
5. willywill_evo posted on 12 Oct 2012, 08:23 5
Why didn't LG make the new Nexus like the Optimus 4X HD or switch body, that a beautiful phone
10. BadAssAbe posted on 12 Oct 2012, 08:56 1
i agree 100 percent but it might have to do with cost
no such thing as a perfect phone yet
6. bayhuy posted on 12 Oct 2012, 08:33 4
My stock One X Quadrant score is 6000+
Antutu - 12500.
14. Jericho posted on 12 Oct 2012, 09:49 0
Their just benchmarks. Optimus 4X & One X have The TEGRAZONE which is never included in the pros.
9. rizevnarastek posted on 12 Oct 2012, 08:53 5
Sorry but you have space in the shot for another phone. Give us 4.0.4 One X or One X+ :)
11. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 12 Oct 2012, 09:15 0
Why don't we see a side by side stats comparison in Anandtech between the LG Optimus G and the iPhone 5. They compared the iPhone 5 to every other Android device in their iPhone comparison yet they seem to have omitted it in this comparison.
13. amiroo posted on 12 Oct 2012, 09:48 4
Htc one x + seem can beat these 3 monsters because sense 4.5 is the best .
15. LyubomirAS posted on 12 Oct 2012, 10:29 1
I want to see how this Xiaomi MI 2 will perform on these benchmarks
17. bigstrudel posted on 12 Oct 2012, 12:47 4
HTC One X+
18. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 12 Oct 2012, 13:02 4
no man you're saying alot! LOL im with cha on this one haha Htc is badass plain n simple..
but also they're comparing this LG to samsung and it doesnt EVEN HAVE JELLYBEAN! But look how well the optimus held up in quadrant, and antutu with a tegra 3 chip and its only on ICS.......those results would be alot closer if jellybean was on board for the Optimus 4x HD
24. rizevnarastek posted on 14 Oct 2012, 03:18 0
And as far as I know, the RAM on HOX+ is clocked higher than the rest of the so it makes it faster and better even compared to 2GB ones. With the battery life modifications HTC made, HOX lasts longer then 4X and already achieves aprox. 10 hours of talktime. HOX+ is suppoose to last 50% longer :) Good battery life, powerful CPU/GPU, great screen and superb design.... and don't forget TegraZone and PlayStation certification :D
21. TediT posted on 13 Oct 2012, 05:49 0
this comparison is not right!!! my SGS3 runs the banchmark 2x faster than the one in this video. probably he didnt clean all the running programs. NOT FAIR