Samsung Galaxy Note II pre-orders are now live on Verizon and AT&T
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2012, 01:57 posted on
Only hours after T-Mobile made it available on its website, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is now also available for pre-order with both AT&T and Verizon. Anyone eager to get their hands on 5.5 inches of Android can reserve a unit for themselves in exchange for $300 and their signature under a 2-year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jelly_Bean (Posts: 109; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
f**k man every single person out there is just talking about this phone.
This time Samsung just did it man. Simply speechless and really very appreciate the time, talent and technology been used in this beast by Samsung. Hats Off
3. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3722; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I completely agree. Leave it to the company with the current best smartphone out there to top themselves with the new best smartphone out there. This is exactly why Samsung is on top of the smartphone world right now. Staying on top of everyone else by constantly topping themselves. I love HTC & I will always root for them to succeed, but kudos to the best OEM out there right now. I can't wait to pick this up.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
That is why Apple s suing Sammy. Sammy is the only real competitive threat to Apple.
2. dreeemer (Posts: 28; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Even Lebron has one. ALREADY. Posted "FIRST", with a picture of his gray one with his logo engraved on the back on his Facebook page.
Funny, he didn't have 2 do the preorder thing...
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
11/27ship date.... At least VZW has started the pre-orders.
6. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Selling my S3 and more than happy to pay the difference to have this bad boy. First day I have it I'm going to bring it to a local cell phone repair shop and get the button replaced with one from another carrier.
I get branding on the back where other people see. But I pay out the butt for verizon. I don't need to be reminded every time I look at my phone.
7. thachlel (Posts: 75; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Lmao, u can get the battery back cover on eBay for $10
8. Ralston1983 (Posts: 70; Member since: 03 Feb 2011)
Or a case. Cover the back branding and protect the phone. Win win
9. Jay2232 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
Anyone have an idea if we can pre-order from Verizon at Bestbuy? Or do we need to get on a waiting list through BestBuy?