Samsung Galaxy Note II gets first official hands-on video
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Aug 2012, 13:47
The Samsung Galaxy Note II might have already captured your heart with its 5.5-inch HD screen, quad-core processor and great new S Pen features…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
41. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 30 Aug 2012, 20:15 1 0
Wow, what a great device. But a little expensive though.
46. TheOldOne posted on 02 Sep 2012, 04:28 0 0
Adobe will sue it for sure... how they dare using a feather background!
36. ph00ny posted on 30 Aug 2012, 17:34 1 0
My Note is going to become Galaxy Player 5.3 HD
4. Sprintfan posted on 30 Aug 2012, 14:19 4 0
Does it blend? :) Do want. Am guessing $300.00 on a 2 year.
12. remixfa posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:14 1 0
if its an international, I'll take it! :) if its a US version, give it to proto, he doesnt have access to such fine a american S3 with qualcomm chippery.. (snicker snicker)
13. Hotzb22 posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:15 0 0
15. remixfa posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:16 1 0
well crap, he cant use it and neither can I. get a GSM phone man! lol
Nah, dude, what makes the SGS3 outdated other than the exynos quad.. which may not make it to US shores again anyways? its nearly the same phone with a different overlay.
Just go to your best friend,www.xda-developers.com , and download a rom. Also you can probably find the Note launcher and apps on XDA as well so you can have yourself a mini-note. :)
18. protozeloz posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:18 0 0
I take it! :P
21. remixfa posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:23 1 0
what are you going to do with a sprint locked CDMA phone???? lol sell it and put the money towards the GSM quad core? :)
30. protozeloz posted on 30 Aug 2012, 16:00 1 0
MP3 player? :D
31. remixfa posted on 30 Aug 2012, 16:09 3 0
you could glue a big camera lens on the back side and pretend its the new galaxy camera! :)
14. remixfa posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:15 0 0
its like.. samsung develops both Tinzen and Touchwiz or something.
i wonder if samsung is going to sue samsung for using the spiral? i bet they have a napkin drawing somewhere to prove prior art.
What a funny court appearance that would be, eh? :)
27. OptimusOne posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:40 0 0
just wait. as soon as leaked rom comes out. port will comeout within hours
19. whysoserious posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:20 4 0
I must admit, these features have put my s3 to shame. Great job Samsung!
Now this is what innovation should be like, and not just some stupid rectangular shape, slide to unlock, bounce back gesture, generic icons that should be patented for.
24. TheCellX posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:28 0 0
I really have to say... the features are very impressive. Still i need to say is a bigger Gs3... but it really started to like me.
29. Miquel_1987 posted on 30 Aug 2012, 15:54 0 0
Very usefull features. Definitely a phone for business/artist people. I love the new features but i don't think i'm gonna use them. so i don't see the urge to buy this phablet. A phone will do just fine for me :)
35. g2a5b0e posted on 30 Aug 2012, 17:20 0 0
I seriously hope Samsung can pull off getting this phone on all the major U.S. carriers like they did with the S3. I really want it.
38. cncrim posted on 30 Aug 2012, 18:06 0 1
Tmobole will be the first one get this baby then Att. Note 2 got my money when they are on att.
44. g2a5b0e posted on 30 Aug 2012, 22:54 0 0
I was curious about that myself, but considering that Jellybean has Google Now (assuming Samsung will implement it on all their Jellybean phones), who cares?
47. savezo007 posted on 17 Sep 2012, 08:27 0 0
does it hav a notification light? that'll be cool since im gonna get it