Samsung Galaxy Note II gets a price tag in Europe
1. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 926; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Since its 640 Euros in Europe(translated to $800 in US Dollars), it should about the same price point here. the REAL question will be the amount of the phone with a 2yr contract. I hope that it starts at $250 for AT&T
BTW, Tmobile must feel real stupid to offer the original Note when they knw that the Note II was coming!!!!
3. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Tmobile cleared out their entire inventory on the GNote just to make room for the GNote 2 buddy.So they're not that stupid. A lot of good things are happening for the Magneta boyz!!!
I hope Sprint have enough sense to get the Note II as well.
I'm already stacking my chips for it b4 October.
27. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 926; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I was not aware of Tmobile doing that so I stand corrected.
I hope the Note II does go to other carriers because that would make the phone ALOT more popular. Its good that its on AT&T (because I have AT&T lol), but with the success of the SIII, why not the Note II??
31. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
The fact that they even planned to release it this close to the announcement of the next generation is what shows their stupidity
2. ph00ny (Posts: 561; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I've been waiting for this bad boy since i got my note last year. Come to papa
4. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
For 640 you can the device with the highest customer satisfaction and build quality, so...
5. thebest (Posts: 226; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
i disliked your comment by mistake..........
6. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
No problem, pal. I do not give much about thumbs anyway.
10. thebest (Posts: 226; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
yes, if there is a red tag to you comment, it indicates that you are talking about apple (most apples are red)
if u talk about android you get green( android's robot is green in colour)
so even i have always believed that the red and green thumbs don't mean liking or disliking, they are only for indicating whether you are supporting apple or android
but i gave you a thumbs because i agree with you :-)
25. Savage (Posts: 431; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Sorry dude, it is clear who you are implying and I agree with Apple's customer satisfaction reputation, its great but its no way in hell worth $640 dollar.
7. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
For 640 you can get something that is actually worth the 640, not some overpriced price of junk made out of easily breakable glass that can only be used how the company wants you to use it ... I don't know about you, but when I pay so much for a device, I want something that can be used however I want it.
11. thebest (Posts: 226; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
but thats ios...........in android you can get a 16gb nexus 7 and a galaxy nexus for $600.....and both the devices will get more updates than the g note 2 , its a phablet but it can't run tablet apps..........so its the price makes me disappointed
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3450; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah highest customer satisfaction from a bunch of sheep. lol
Since you let a little ZING out, I felt I should too. lol
13. thebest (Posts: 226; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
samsung's pricing should not depend on what apple is doing and the note 2 is very overpriced..........i have always expected samsung to offer good products at cheaper prices, so........even the economy is not at its best so its difficult to buy stuff if they are made so expensive.....samsung should offer better value for money
16. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
And most Android manufacturers get much less satisfaction by their costumers, because...? They are Sheep too or what?
19. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
because they make a wide range of products to fit multiple consumers instead of 1 over priced product.
21. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
...and still, with all that choice, customers are happier with that single pricey product.
30. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3450; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes but there is a following who is NOT satisfied with Apple products & are demanding some changes to BOTH OS & design. Guess what that segment is growing bigger & bigger.
So you little iPhone is really not that perfect. lol
32. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
And still it is smaller than that growing unsatisfaction on most Android OEMs and has much higher than most Android OEMs.
37. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3450; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You are full of it. Android activates almost 1,000,000 devices daily. If it was as bad as you claim then why is that number so high & keeps going higher? Based on your comments shouldn't it go DOWN?
I will bet my paycheck that the people who are NOT satisfied with Apple is going up rather than down. Argue that please?
26. nofear (Posts: 147; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Yeah! What's up of Apple thinker, like i said Apple cannot compare when come down to Android smartphone devices. Not just for a iphone and i'm saying is including ipad and itouch are can't compare with Android arena.
20. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
No, because our customers are actually smart.
Let me give you an analogy.
A company releases a glass tissue box for a very high amount. Their fanboys think that because it is overpriced it must be good, right? Now their tissue box is just that, a box.
Later, another company releases a box that is not quite as good looking, but does almost everything imaginable thing. Now, people that are actually smart point out problems, leading to lower satisfaction ratings.
So, see, apple gets high ratings because its customers are dumb, whilst android fans are smart and can recognise if there are problems.
Now let me end this on a quote that fits this situation completely.
We all know that apple is the richest company, but in words of the joker, "its not about the money, it's about sending a message "
*steps of soapbox*
33. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Oh, im sure that "iPhone users are dumb and Android fans are smart" statement can be proven somehow?
No, you dont need to prove anything... That Android fans are smart also explains those low, falling rating on every OEM except Samsung, huh?
12. FoneAddict (Posts: 168; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Just out of interest how much do Apple pay you? I'm looking to switch jobs and your one looks really cushy!
17. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
You know they are very greedy, so they don't give me a cent. They just make good products.
If you want to have the same job a i, just buy some Apple products.
24. FoneAddict (Posts: 168; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Well an Apple a day keeps the Doctor away or is it Competition instead since Apple have begun this crusade to stifle any remnant of competition in the Mobile market place.
36. SleepingOz (Posts: 2393; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Oh I forgot, it's their customers who keep using them the wrong way? LMAO!
18. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
zomg, they got 2% higher satisfaction rating than samsung!! yaaay..
its statistically insignifigant!! woo hooo!
and their satisfaction was going DOWN while Sammys was still going UP. lol.
stupid trolls.. ugh.
22. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Still no reason to keep insulting the most-well-liked phone.
And there is not only Samsung (who copied Apple, so no surprise) as an Apple rival, despite Samsung being the only successful (they copied App... An, you know.)
23. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
28. joey_sfb (Posts: 1898; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Apple are not the original innovators, they steal from everyone else patent it as their own. The jury have skipped the period art to move faster...
Lopsided trial from begin to the coming end.
If fact, many would pay the price including apple fanbase. Apple will spend so much time in court that they will forgot about innovation all together!
38. ph00ny (Posts: 561; Member since: 26 May 2011)
i already have an iphone4s as well as the note. Note is by far the best device i've owned ever.
8. redmd (Posts: 771; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
The Note I was expensive when it came out. We can expect the same on the Note II. Priced just right. On the other hand, there is that notoriously overpriced 3.5 inch of a phone out there.
14. hung2900 (Posts: 685; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Good price. Remember tax is about 20% in Europe, and the initial price of S3 in Europe was 649 euros.
34. electrophage (Posts: 26; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I bought an AT&T Note last February, off contract for $650 or so I guess when they first came out, and have been very happy with it. Id love to buy this one, but I'm wondering if i'll have the chance. I'm concerned AT&T wont carry it since most of their sales I assume are on contract and those first generation note users are only about half way through there first year. TMobile just got it so its easy for them to discontinue and start again when the Note II is available. I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on what AT&T might do?
35. doejon (Posts: 290; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
seems like that thisone is a fake
cuz the specs are from the note 1 on the pic
40. devonblue4u (Posts: 32; Member since: 12 Apr 2011)
Between me and my wife, we have 3 GNotes. 1 fully functional N7000(black), one bricked N7000(white) plus a SGH-I717R LTE(white). Some lucky niece or nephew is getting an early Christmas present to make room for this one. Double the ram plus double the cores, this is as big a jump as the original I9000 SGS to the I9100 SII!