Samsung Galaxy Note II for Verizon gets its Android 4.4.2 KitKat update today
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2014, 15:41 posted on
If you're still rocking a Samsung Galaxy Note II from Verizon, today's the day when you can finally update it to Android KitKat...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Finalflash (Posts: 1761; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
More phones than the total number of iPhones and Windows phones that will sell this year combined.
2. fzacek (Posts: 1672; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I'm appalled by that Verizon logo on the home button. That's why I will never buy a phone from Verizon...
3. McLTE (Posts: 699; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
It's really not that big of a deal. I don't even notice it.. and after having it for so long, Note II's without it look a bit odd to me.
It's not like they etched it across the screen!
4. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1587; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Yea I dont even notice it anymore. There are DIY videos to remove it but that's too much effort.
8. Shatter (Posts: 2024; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Wow 2 people are actually defending/saying its okay for it to be there...
13. gritt (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Jun 2014)
Some people don't find end of world for something like this. Easily get or make home button to cover up and wow things are restored back to goodness. I've bought one for $4 or so and I just keep with adhesive and keep on using. Is really not a big deal or maybe you just see something like that meaning so much with everything else in world. You maybe should just really get a iPhone and start to be happy, they do have round home button so really think on this.
10. PAPINYC (Posts: 2283; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Make that 3 people; if all you can do on your phone is focus on a small button that takes you back to Home then you deserve to have an iPhone. I've had the Note II since November 29, 2012, and the Home button, for me, serves its' purpose.
You need phone lessons, Homey!
11. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1587; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
It's a damn button, you nerds are so picky about stupid stuff that doesn't matter. Get some help for your OCD.