Samsung Galaxy Note II and Note get early access to Android 4.2 thanks to CyanogenMod 10.1
0. phoneArena 20 Dec 2012, 04:13 posted on
Hello from the land of Cyanogen! Nice to be meeting you again! I'm Cid - mascot of CyanogenMod. Pleasing you once again to be excusing my English, but I've been telling you already that a nasty bugling interrupted my language installation process...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Derekjeter (Posts: 810; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I was excited to think it was for the Note 2 here in the states. But I guess we will have to wait. One thing, the article was funny as s**t! " Developers will continue to HARDLY work"
4. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Madmack on the ATT Note 2 forums is working on a cm10.1 port. Only issue they are trying to figure out is incall audio. Other than that if you don't need that and call via data, you'll be fine. :)
3. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
this is just one of the so may reasons why I love Android and Cyanogen Mod altogether :)
5. Phaze0085 (Posts: 112; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Do I need to download all the nightly builds and upgrade from there or can I just download the latest build?