Samsung Galaxy Note II: Mock-up time!
0. phoneArena 24 Aug 2012, 04:41 posted on
Let's take a look at the different Galaxy Note II mock-ups that appeared over the course of the last couple of months. We promise it'll be fun...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3981; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
When will people know, that their is no point to say first. It's actually pathetic.
16. PAPINYC (Posts: 2272; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
('FIRST!'...to be a FOOOOL)
23. Zarak (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 May 2012)
Ha Ha Ha! @divkwyn: i dnt care about people! AND U TAKE CARE OF UR SELF!... SAME FOR PAPINYC
3. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
They all look like stretched galaxy s3... Not that it is a bad thing...
4. redmd (Posts: 880; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
This one is way way better pa.
14. sid07desai (Posts: 255; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Image 4 is 74% credible and image 5 just 7% ?!? They are both the same! So maybe they're both concepts.
18. SleepingOz (unregistered)
5 and 6
7. Packstrap (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
Just like SGS III and GNote combined! How about a face-to-face fight? Try this one:
If you're looking a lower price quad-core, this maybe is the best choice. The company who made this is the same company who made the upcoming new iPhone's glass, check this out:
8. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I'm sure it will look very similar to these. With that same weather/clock widget that Samsung seems to love. When will they retire that thing?
9. Ohrules (Posts: 314; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
what was the criteria for the credibility percentages?
19. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I also would like to know..
21. Dr.Phil (Posts: 904; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I too would like to know. They seemed like pinpointed credibility percentages. I mean how do they know that 4th image is 54.2% credible?
10. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I have to ask how these percentages were calculated. Sorry if I'm being annoying.
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3989; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's just going to be a stretched out GS3 just like how the original Note was a stretched out GS2.
13. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I think the fifth one looks the most legit.
15. megaSUNNY (Posts: 57; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
hope its body too is not like SGS3...i mean cheap feel
17. parthpatels007 (Posts: 52; Member since: 27 May 2011)
This was the picture posted by Samsung Pakistan facebook page
20. JunkCreek (Posts: 402; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Indonesian comment behaviour has been here... wow, it's sooo... fascinating. First, second, third and then Page One... heheheh...