Samsung Galaxy Note ICS update coming in Q2 with Premium Suite in tow
0. phoneArena 22 Mar 2012, 03:33 posted on
The Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Samsung Galaxy Note will be released in Q2 of 2012, and along with all the ICS goodies, it will bring along a Premium Suite containing apps optimized for the S-Pen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dawolf (Posts: 23; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
what is the difference between 'in Q2' or 'on Q2', they used 'on Q2'?
7. greyhulk (Posts: 124; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
Wrong. Q2 means the 31st of June. They NEVER release updates at the beginning of a quarter that they promise. It's always at the very end.
4. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
what the hell you chatting about go to a sports site if you want to talk dribble you plum
5. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
to bad touchWiz is still their makes it look the same :(
6. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
At least it will be updated :D u can just dl the ics Stock launcher made exclusive for 4.0+ :) looks just like vanilla ICS .. if you don't like Vanilla and will work probably faster than Touchwiz.
8. greyhulk (Posts: 124; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
Too bad this means probably June 31st, given the way manufacturers wait until the last possible day of a quarter to release an update.
9. JGuinan007 (Posts: 638; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Even if Samsung releases it on April 1st AT&T will still need to add it's bloatware and Isis apps screw with the UI then release it to us in Nov.
10. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Sucks to be with AT&T then should of got international version