Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 might cost $250-$300, affordable 7-incher to arrive for $150-$200
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2013, 06:23 posted on
The 8" tablet with S Pen functionality will reportedly cost $249-$299, which is a pretty decent pricing for a stylus toting slate, and a tad less than Apple's iPad mini, which will be its direct competitor. Nothing is said about the 10-incher, but you might have heard that the Nexus 10 is about to receive a graphics refresh later in the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1399; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
hope it will hit $250 (wifi only 16GB) can't wait to get one
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2142; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
$250 for a mid-range tablet with a Wacom digitizer is great price, would definitely consider getting one, but $300 is more realistic. I also hope the improved Nexus 10 rumors are true, either of these tablets would be a great buy.
3. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
PLZ Sammy, don't tease me with these prices.
i must wait to see the final specs to decide about my first tablet.
5. cezarepc (Posts: 627; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
8" SuperAmoled with S-Pen, 2GB of RAM, card slot please.
6. .warrenmosler (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
How about a phone in the 7 inch?
The nexus 7 easily fits into my pockets
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I like the price, plus the added features is something I'm looking forward to since I'm helping with scanlations
9. Shino (banned) (Posts: 196; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Dear Lord! 1.It is a Samsung; 2. With Android and...3. It uses a stylus?!! What could be worse?! Oh, the price! :) Dear guys from Samsung, the last time I used a stylus was 6 years ago with my Nokia 5800, damn! :)))
13. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Don't worry Nokia is making one TAB for ya :)
10. kingcombo78 (Posts: 15; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
looking forward for these notes to hit..
12. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
This is sometihng I'll honestly get. I wanted the Nexus 7, but if they are going to come out with a 7 or 8in version of the Note II, im all for it
14. funnyguy (banned) (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
The price is fantastic, years ago the galaxy tab 7.7 used to cost 450 euro in my country and now we have 8 inch tablets for 300.
One correction though , the note 8 will compete against the ipad mini 2, not against the current ipad mini.
17. heeri (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
i only want calling facility and a f****n big longest lasting battery that can last 2-3 dayz after heavey usage...with boost charging technology like in xperia p.....
nd few other thingz (not much important)
first of all a better (best) camera(cz this thing i use the most)
secondly micro sd slot
then a nice look n USER interface
dual core will wrk fr me
ram 1gb or more
screen should be visible under the sun (all that samoled amoled tft lcd stuff or resolution i dont care....it should be nicely visible out side...
nd should be dropletproof(if not completely water proof)
that.s all i want....
18. yahoo29 (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
>.< I think I will w8 FOR this tablet, and will pick which is the best mid range tablet, like Nexus 7, Ipad Mini, or that sammy tab.
19. vanessaelizebeth (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
I wish Samsung made a new note 10.1 wit a better screen resolution if Samsung comes out with a 7 inch tab with 32gb I'm so buying it.
20. vanessaelizebeth (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Samsung has gone from being a company with a reputation for cheap products to becoming one of the most respected companies in the world.