Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 image leaks, but we doubt it’s the real thing
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2013, 05:15 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, the newly rumored and allegedly confirmed 8-inch tablet equipped with a stylus by Samsung should be coming at MWC to rival the iPad mini…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Goliath called...he wants his Galaxy s3 back!!
2. BigBoss10 (Posts: 273; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Samsung seriously are you joking us with this shape!!
3. jpmcnown (Posts: 34; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Why is it that phones and tablets don't position the rear camera in the center of the device?
4. yousef8824 (Posts: 36; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
no its fake there is a galaxy tab 2 ad on it
5. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
It's suppose to look like the Note 10.1 not this...
7. jaabubut (Posts: 13; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
Hahahahahaaaa..... an overweight galaxy tab 2
8. Samsomesh (Posts: 195; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
This tablet Maybe real??... But grand duos is real thing just lauched in india..!!
10. XperiaUser (unregistered)
seriously i can't find out any difference btw their tablets except size :0
12. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
This is bull$*#t! If i know something about samsung they do everything big!!!
15. lilhart (Posts: 23; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
This is not the real thing at all. The ChatOn icon contains the old chat symbol. The current version has only C.