Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 coming to Europe in three versions?
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 08:17 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 was for intents and purposes, confirmed last month by Sammy's J.K. Shin and the executive even confirmed that the tablet will be packed in someone's suitcase for the flight to Barcelona later this month for MWC 2013; the Korean manufacturer is competing with the iPad mini which has a 7.9 inch display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
450 bucks ....GTFO!!! too much for a small tablet
11. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
way too much for a samsung device....better get ipad mini for lesser price n premium quality too or kindle hd (if you dont bother about build quality n services)
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Worth it, consider the sPen device is cheaper than note 2 :)
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
or you can get a first generation Note , or even the Note 10.1 much cheaper
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Note 10.1 cost $499 if I'm not mistaken
7. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
what the f**k with S-Pen?? i dont really get it! its BULLs**t! its useless! for real! i repent now getting Note 10.1! u dont even use it after like a week u get the tab!
9. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 592; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You can expect it to be built cheap but not sold for cheap. Google Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 build quality so you will know what i mean.
8. funnyguy (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
Can somebody explain to me why Samsung can not manage to deliver cheap tablets ?
What kind of price is that?
Even with the nexus 10 the price wasn't such a good deal as the lg nexus 4 and the asus nexus 7.
10. TylerGrunter (Posts: 757; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I have serious doubts that´s going to be the price, when the original Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 costs less than than. It would be suicidal.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5462; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
The First original galaxy 7.0 been out longer than the ipad Mini they act like they invented a 7" screen tablet.
13. cony1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
is this really only wifi version price??
I think too expencive..even if considering about S-pen..
Just hope they sell more reasonable...I won't buy unless the price cheaper than mini.
14. nikenturd (unregistered)
$350 to $400 and Im in......specs are NOTE 2-esque and it is quite understandable
15. Taters (Posts: 2088; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Funny guy. The nexus 10 is cheap. Pound for pound its easily the best deal between the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.
chrome book cpu
for $399. That is crazy.
if they used a low res screen, mobile CPU, and 1gb of ram they could hit the $199 Nexus 7 price point easily but they chose to use more high end internals.
16. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 592; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Stop spreading false information and inform yourself about 4k before saying the Nexus 10 has a 4k screen. You might have gotten confused with people saying 4 megapixel screen which isn't 4k.
17. Taters (Posts: 2088; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Doesn't matter. My points still stand. Just replace 4k with 2k.