Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 comes with S Pen: here is how it works
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2013, 04:43 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is not just a direct iPad mini competitor, it is also a Note device and that means it supports the S Pen and the apps that come with it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
you can draw anthing with s pen,edit image how you want........and many apps are available for s pen ....................shame on you apple ipad mini
2. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
I see a speaker.... OH MY GOD.... THAT THING CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS?!?!?!
3. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
u see thats one of the most greatest features of Sammy tabs! i have Note 10.1 3G and its awesome at making calls! i actually use it a lot!
5. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I think even the ones with non-cellular features have them and should that be an issue like when people say that it's tablet and it'll be useless to have speakers, then simply don't use them for calls or use a headset :D
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 2036; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
It would be hilarious to see if you're going to make a call on the note 8 placing it on your ear
8. justme (Posts: 56; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
It depends where you live; from what I've read elsewhere, it will be Wi-Fi only in the U.S. and will not have calling capabilities.
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
If the price is right (and that would be $300) this is a good device, if it's more expensive, no reason to go for it over the soon-FHD Nexus 7 or the Nexus 10.