Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to come with an Ultrasonic Cover accessory
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2014, 01:49 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is shaping up to be one of the most intriguing phone launches for 2014, but it would appear that Samsung has more than just awesome hardware in mind for its next phablet. According to a SamMobile source, the company is also working on a novel accessory for the Note 4 -- an Ultrasonic Cover...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jalil (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I can't wait to see GN4... I hope it has a different design and mettalic body..
7. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 279; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
I think it will take the metal frame from the Galaxy Alpha.
10. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
dont expect different design.
2. Naout001 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Aug 2014)
I hope it'll have more accurate screen, not that greenish hue.
3. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Nice. I don't see other manufacturers having features as good as this. At least Samsung focuses on innovative features (although not all of them are that good)...GO SAMSUNG
5. modyt (Posts: 30; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Waiting for Apple troll ... in 3.... 2...... 1......
8. Python212 (Posts: 363; Member since: 13 Aug 2014)
Don't worry darkkjedii, Mxyzptlk & JackLee are sleeping now
9. xfire99 (Posts: 798; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Sorry Sammy, u wont get mine money this time. Waiting for 64 bit Note 5 instead. Also, make the IR blaster like HTC one and teach it how to learn codes ffs.
11. Jalil (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I used to have GN3 before and now I am using the HTC ONE M8.
HTC ONE M8 is far to compete GN3.
GN4 will be a killer for HTC ONE M8, iPhone 6 and LG G3.
12. tango_charlie (Posts: 246; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Cover was already introduced in March 2014.
And now N4 gets one too.